License plate on front of your vehicle ???

this is why I like Michigan. only required to have one license plate and we dont have to do smog checks

same here! :woot:

if we needed front plates id get something like this

Hell yeah, move out here to Michigan fish... seems like the only fix for this problem lol.

I haven't found anything fun so far in Indiana though...

But the hide-away plate on the Porsche is badass.

My friend got pulled over yesterday for no front plate and 5% tint all around. And the cop let him go and he didnt even have his insurance card on him. So lucky.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I've been pulled over multiple times for no front plate.

I think its a profiling thing, like orion said. Young white kid, driving a murdered out car? fuck it, pull him over.

dickheads. Lol.

But my dad just bought a brand new Kia Optima, with no spots for a front plate, but he had to sign a waiver saying that he will put a front plate on.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I've been pulled over multiple times for no front plate.

I think its a profiling thing, like orion said. Young white kid, driving a murdered out car? fuck it, pull him over.

dickheads. Lol.

But my dad just bought a brand new Kia Optima, with no spots for a front plate, but he had to sign a waiver saying that he will put a front plate on.

WTF do they want you to do, start drilling holes in your brand new car? If it wasn't made to have one there, then there's no reason he should have had to sign a waiver.

here in PA they dont care i seen a guy with his plate WOOD SCREWED into the trunk lid cuz he said he couldn't find the screws to put it in the spot in the back... when i think there 1$ at auto zone. most plates are rear here... iv also seen a few DUCT TAPED to rear windows... but then again im in the country part of pa...

My friend got pulled over yesterday for no front plate and 5% tint all around. And the cop let him go and he didnt even have his insurance card on him. So lucky.

lol i got pulled over by the sheriff for going 75 in a 35, 2.5 in the back 5 in the front and 2.5 strip on the windshield, expired tags, no insurance, no registration, and no license and a case of boos (im only 18) and he told me to drive safe and don't drink n drive LOL.

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

lol i got pulled over by the sheriff for going 75 in a 35, 2.5 in the back 5 in the front and 2.5 strip on the windshield, expired tags, no insurance, no registration, and no license and a case of boos (im only 18) and he told me to drive safe and don't drink n drive LOL.

You're an idiot. Just my opinion.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived