License plate on front of your vehicle ???

I guess it's CA state law, but how many of you choose to ignore that one ? I see vehicles without front plates all the time, sometimes with their plate in the windshield, but sometimes not.

Anyway, I'm fixing to refinish my bumpers, and of course I will be taking the plates off. But I was looking at the old, funky, faded front plate frame, and thinking, "Why would I put that POS back onto a fresh, clean bumper" ?

Any of you ever get a fix-it ticket for this ? I did once, but that was about 25 years ago.....

Fish

Here in Austin, Tx I got a warning for it being in my windsheild because its harder for the toll roads to get a clear picture of them

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I got stopped for no front plate (it was in the windshield) back in March or April, and the ticket was under $100 IIRC. I see cars without them all the time. I think its the profiling thing, they stop certain people or car types more than others. Red Mustang is always a target.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

ive gotten alot of warnings but i dont even keep a plate in the front just the back one.. cop told me "if your car gets stolen its esier to find your car with both license plates.." thats about it..

Awhitewookie: im here in austin to bro.. what part do you stay at??

MURDERD HONDA PILOT!

I haven't had mine on for like 3 years now, Been pulled over plenty of times and not one has said anything. I guess it just depends on the cop but I've been pulled over for a cop to just be racist and talk shit to me but no ticket so ehhh.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Only plate on my front is my Longhorns plate. Thank God we don't have to have reg plate

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

They are really strict about it here in Va. Seen a lot of people get tickets for not having the front license plate on. That law sucks too. Just below us in N. Carolina, they dont have to have one.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Archived