seeing as we dont know details, I can say that its just your first semester, I have not known anyone that has gone through their first semester with out fucking some shit up. just stick in there and get the shit done, in the long run it will be good for you.

x2

Doesn't help you're enrolled in Texas Tech, thats a fucking huge school (practically all my relatives live in or around Lubbock so its basically a second home for me). Hang in there, can't be too bad :blink:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Stay with it!!! dont drift away from what you NEED to get done...

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

x2

Doesn't help you're enrolled in Texas Tech, thats a fucking huge school (practically all my relatives live in or around Lubbock so its basically a second home for me). Hang in there, can't be too bad :blink:

thats what I am talking about...fuck I applied to ASU, Michigan State, Penn State and go into all of them but with all those schools haveing over like 30,000 kids I said fuck that. I ended up going to a lil university in SD with like 7,000 kids. My class sizes where smaller there then they were at my high school

Edited by goinpro

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Hey, one semester and you messed up. So what. Dude, it's college. How else are you going to know how to run your life if you don't make any mistakes. Those are the kinds of things you go through that help you in the long run. The idea is that you learn from it. What can you do or what changes can you make to not make the same mistakes. Don't let one semester get you down. You got a long way to go, so hang in there. This is only the beginning. Things will only get better.

Apply yourself, change, improvise, adapt and overcome! The choice is yours. You can do it.

dude stick with it. college is important

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

how did u fuck up?

im in college too, its hard at first of course, but stick with it, the first year is always the hardest, but after that it gets better and easier, i mean shit, i have to take calculus 1,2 and 3, and i aint looking forward to that <_<

Edited by babyjoker

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

thats what I am talking about...fuck I applied to ASU, Michigan State, Penn State and go into all of them but with all those schools haveing over like 30,000 kids I said fuck that. I ended up going to a lil university in SD with like 7,000 kids. My class sizes where smaller there then they were at my high school

Same here, only 10,000 or so at my uni, perfect sized college if you ask me. Hell I know more than a few high schools that are almost as big as my uni :lol:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Baylor FTW, Though first year classes are big.

Dude just stick with it, I 'm not not doing so hot right now either but I realize that it is just the dumbass weed out classes. Of course they are going to be hard.

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

I went through it also.. 1.0 GPA for the first semester - academicaly expelled after the 2nd semester.. Stayed in that town for almost another year afterwords partying, snowboarding, had the time of my life, but I still wish I would have stuck with it. I def. wouldn't have spent the last 10 years of my life in the military if I had graduated.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Yo bro I'm on my 4th year of college... iv'e fucked up alot, but i'm still going to graduate in 5years with a BS in CIS.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000