Boss vs. Pioneer

Ok lol wat about clarion.... Very first hu i ever bought was clarion and it was a piece of crap.. Maybe it was just that deck but anyone like them...or even dual???

haha my first hu was dual. the face motor totally crapped out on me with a few months. they are not any good either

btw if ur on a budget nd still want a screen i would look at jensen ....i know that a lot of ppl have bad reviews about them but that was my first touch screen nd worked flawlessly for the year that i owned it nd is still going today

I know a few people that do run jensen and a few that run the power acoustik with no problems... They are budget h.u.'s, so don't expect the world from them though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I've had a Clarion Touchscreen for about 3 years now and it has never gave me any problems

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i had a av9555 i believe that i got it for $230 shipped(now its like $180 shipped) which i had never ran into problems. played my dvds good, aux cable in the front, connected my 2 tv headrest monitors to it as for an output. plays mp3/cds with no problem. the only thing i did not like about it is that the interface is a lil choppy, and the pre-out volts are like 2v i believe(making my gain on the amp turn almost all the way to the right...). for THE budget to where thats all you can afford, its a maybe for recommendation. i heard bad stories about the model that i had, but i guess i was one of the few lucky ones that never ran into any problems. samething to the next owner who i sold it to(because i got a pioneer single din with a 7 monitor in the radio bezel for my apple tv)....

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

i think clarion is a hit or miss brand i know they have some awesome headunits but some junkers

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Oh shit, then go with Pioneer or an Alpine if you can find one for cheap.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i think clarion is a hit or miss brand i know they have some awesome headunits but some junkers

Hmm...I thought the newer (2004 & on) Clarion HU's were quite reliable. Some may not have sounded great but I don't recall seeing a lot of them broken like you would Alpine & Kenwoods. With that, I also thought Pioneer's radios were pretty reliable, electronically at least. Sure, the buttons may fall off or the face may flip on it's own; it'll always play a CD though.

But Boss? That's fleamarket junk.

get on craigslist and buy a name brand deck all day for cheap

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3