OrionStang Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 Great work, man. How long did it take? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
WCA Rusty Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 Nice work on the sketchup DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 14, 2011 Author Report Posted September 14, 2011 is this with autocad? nicee No sir! Free Google Sketchup haha Great work, man. How long did it take? Thanks man, appreciate it. The outside of the amp took about 3 hours or so (given I took a few breaks) and then internals I did quite quickly suprisingly today after I got out of class at 2:30, had it all done by about 5ish Nice work on the sketchup Thank you sir!.. Im next going to do the T15k... yes with the guts even. I just emailed Steve to see if there was going to be any "copyright" issues before I do that first. there shouldnt be, but you never know. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Torres Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 daaaaaamn! i saw the amp like 'wow...that is some detail and time put into that' then saw the guts. very nicely done
finkster Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 Wow man, I am impressed! nice work! DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 14, 2011 Author Report Posted September 14, 2011 daaaaaamn! i saw the amp like 'wow...that is some detail and time put into that' then saw the guts. very nicely done Haha thank ya sir! Wow man, I am impressed! nice work! Thanks!... youre the one who wanted to see the gutz, so I gave it to ya 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
IH8PunkRok Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 awesome -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 14, 2011 Author Report Posted September 14, 2011 awesome Thanks man.. just you know I have started the T15k for a few hours now. Its going well, I might post pictures up when I get the outside of the amp done, or just post them when I get the guts finished all together. STAY TUNED! 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
jdw46 Posted October 18, 2011 Report Posted October 18, 2011 WOW thats incrediable.. Should try doing the Dc 9k if you get time thatd be awesome 2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s Singer 250amp Alt Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 18, 2011 Author Report Posted October 18, 2011 WOW thats incrediable.. Should try doing the Dc 9k if you get time thatd be awesome Dug up an older thread huh lol I probably will, but it wouldnt be in Sketchup. Ive moved to Inventor 2012 so it can be more detailed! 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.