Drug Dealer sentenced in Kzoo, MI

Well i guess money and nice things dont buy intelligence... Oh well one less low life thug on the streets

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The saddest thing is that most of the shit like this that you see is because of the messed up way these damn kids think. They think that because they grew up in the hood that they are supposed to sell drugs until they can afford to get out of the drug dealing business. They actually think that's the right way! WTF!

Last time I checked, no one goes to prison for working their ass off in school and going to college.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

The saddest thing is that most of the shit like this that you see is because of the messed up way these damn kids think. They think that because they grew up in the hood that they are supposed to sell drugs until they can afford to get out of the drug dealing business. They actually think that's the right way! WTF!

Last time I checked, no one goes to prison for working their ass off in school and going to college.

idk crazy shit tends to happen lmao

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I've been up in kzoo a few times I have alot of family in there and Texas township and that is just insanely retarded. I plan to move to Michigan one day but jesus thirst please doth tell me everyone is that stupid

word of advice. MI women are VERY hot and theres an insane variety in races, but they are nuttier than squirrel shit. weather sucks like no other. one day is sunny and 8O next day its snowing and 17, then windy as hell and 43, and finally 105 and raining all day. and winter sucks the most. youd think its never snowed there everytime winter hits because people drive like their in rally cars in a video games. and dont forget the economy. all in youre supposed to move out of MI not move in lmao.

EDIT: forgot to mention the roads. the roads are some of the shittiest ive ever seen. idk how the fuck all the people with donks drive them in MI. ive blown out sidewalls on stock tires lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived