It seems like one of the positions is if you are caught taking a shit in the wooods and you don't want to get poop on yourself so you gotta shoot while in the squat position.

Other one when hes upside down is if you are sunbathing of course and you dont have time to roll over you can just aim the gun backwards and shoot from your back.

Naturally smart... :rofl:

Damn N8 thx for the laughs

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Dayum...thats some high quality tactical shooting right there. I wonder if they offer courses for the more advanced marksman........ :werd_msword:

qQZDki.jpg

LOL!

Some stupid shit, It took that one dude in the second video and lifetime and a half to pull out his pistol.

• 4 weeks later...

The second video was hilarious...great "training" there...sir..lol... Dudes runs his shotgun dry...doesnt even know it.....then sticks his ass up and takes forever to produce a 1911 that isnt even being carried properly (wtf is going on there, did he rub one out right quick?). Wonder if he knows cocked and locked is the right way to fly with one of those...then again he probably wouldve thumbed the safety and shot his dick off....thanks for the laugh N8...

best you can learn from these is: This is exactly not what you want to do. Ive taken a small amount of basic firearms training with both my 12ga 870 and my 1911, These cats would get eaten up real quick by anyone with half a clue...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

ROFL dude... the upside down shooting is fucking great :rofl:

Who in the fawk runs around with a 911 w/o one in the chamber already?! The forking thing has THREE safeties ffs...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Are these guys the trainers or the trainee's? That second guy is an absolute nub lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Check out this one they actually got hired to protect a residential area.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VIPERSACADEMY#p/u/35/gWiU6Ytcu1w

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Archived