strange findings over in china town

"Model Number: Rockford Fosgate " now that's funny... the title says "ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500-1BDCP 2500W MONO Car Amplifier" so wouldnt the model number be "T2500-1BDCP"? Anyone want a nice cup of inconsistencies?

Also if you look closely at the letters in the picture, there is a great deal of artifacts within them... Replaced watermark maybe?

Edited by d3dreaper

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

This place is all over other companys stuff

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/261396034/Car_Audio.html

Nate posted a link yesterday with this same sub with a TSNS it pretty much looked like this sub except the cone and color...

This one looks familiar too.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/483433777/SUBWOOFER.htmlMy link

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

The car amplifier, the RH-200.4 looks like something we've seen here before

Not quite sure where u see that at??? Is that on that site?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

The site has sellers all over the world some are even in the US. I looked through a few pages and there was a lot of brand name stuff like JL, Kicker, RE, Atomic, T3, Powerbass, MA, Hifonics, Alpine. Some were listed by the name and some weren't. Like the Powerbass subs were called Rising Sun, or the Type R's were called Type R's on one page then same sub but different name on the next page???

If it sounds to good to be true it usually is...

Edit I only looked at the subs but they have amps, head units, cable, and sound deadener, pretty much all stereo stuff.

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

alibaba is legit. they sell factory inventory that either wasn't paid for by the customer (in this case RF) or stuff that didn't pass QC (more likely since RF hasn't had any payment issues in the last 10 years or so)

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

$200 to $800 a piece, click for pricing.

Min. 3 with an ability for 500 a month, well i sure as hell wouldn't want to take a chance on that crap.

the 500 a month is what they can supply, not what you are committing to

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

i think i know where to buy my new stuff. lol jk

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

A couple things to consider if you want to get the "big hook up "and buy overseas.

If it doesn't work when it comes in, you are shit out of luck. Of course they will all tell you that they will take care of you before the sale, but will quickly just sell you another at a little bit of a discount.

Shipping from overseas can be expensive. Typically the only way to get a good shipping rate is to order a pallet or more. Anything less goes air freight and isn't cheap.

Anytime you send something TT, you run the risk of never seeing product for what you have paid for. Or you might get something completely different then what you wanted.

And think about this. What are you really going to do about it if you get screwed? fly over there and punch them in the face?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)