:No:

MW3

Damn. Pay 60 dollars for the exact same game that came out 3 years ago.. BUT oh no. this one has 3 new weapons!!!! and a couple of killstreaks! <_<

I dont even know why you would come in here and even say that. kind of a dick move to be honest

thank you so much for this

gears is a real game. innovative and fun

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Going to the midnight release! I think people don't like gears because it actually takes skills to be good at it. Anyone can pick up COD,BF or halo and be good but gears takes skill.

Sorry guy. You can't pick up BF or Halo and be "good".

You can avoid being killed six times in a row, but be "good"? Hell no.

Even with the hundreds of hours I've dumped into Halo every time I take a break, I get owned for the first hour or so.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Going to the midnight release! I think people don't like gears because it actually takes skills to be good at it. Anyone can pick up COD,BF or halo and be good but gears takes skill.

:orly3: is that why a professional halo team switches to gears for fun for a season and become pros at it?? but when they took gears off the ladder pretty much no pro gears players went pro in any other game?

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Sorry guy. You can't pick up BF or Halo and be "good".

You can avoid being killed six times in a row, but be "good"? Hell no.

Even with the hundreds of hours I've dumped into Halo every time I take a break, I get owned for the first hour or so.

rereading picking up BF and being good still makes me lmao. you get on BF and you can tell the hardcore fans from the casual

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Fucking legit game :D :D :D Love it They hit the nail on the head with this game.. and Idk about the halo part. If your not in the "MLG Game world" You wouldnt understand now playing slayer and getting a 40.. yea no skill. I got over 20 accounts with bullshitted ranks up to 50s. Most of them being 49s <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Gears was always an EPIC (Pun?) campaign. But, the multi-player never really held up.

As far as the MW and BF series, the reason they keep a lot of their multi-player setups the same, is because they have been proven to be effective and accepted for the professional gaming realm. Why take the risk of changing it, and making something that no one wants to play? Just update your graphics engines, make your guns shinier, and let the "Dogs Out" (Another Pun?).... I was never a BF2 fan, but with the new engine being used in BF3, it looks like gameplay is speeding up a bit. I certainly think I am leaning towards it.

Now, GW3 is going to be a great game, and have a good fan-base. But really... how many effective multi-player games have been 2nd person (over the shoulder) view? I think I can almost safely say ZERO without doing research. So, this gives GW3 a niche that helps them keep some fans, but it also pushes a lot of fanbase away.

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

COMEON guys....enough of simple war games like battelfileld or the SAME call of duty..

lets gears.........

---------XBOX??------i am In

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Too add onto that....

The thing is Multi-player capability controls the gaming realm today. As internet just gets bigger, more and more games are leaning towards partial or full online gameplay. So, like I said, GW3 is going to have a great Solo and Co-OP campaign, but the multi-player is what the average consumer looks at. This is the reason the RPG genre has fallen off of the map (Excluding handhelds).

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5