Sundown Audio

Used dc 5k, whats it worth?

Mha

I can get an used dc 5k for 600 is it worth that? More? Less? While I dont know the guy he does have a few dc amps so I would think he knows a thing or 2 about car audio and not just bought it off of some guy because it was huge. I think anyways. Is there anyways to see if the amp is beat up hardware wise? I know the amp needes upgaded alt and and extra battery wich at the moment dont have but if 600 is a good deal I wont pass it up. Probably turn the gains down and run at higher ohms. Hell as of know I just have 1 xl still waiting on the next but like I said if this is a good price should I act and buy it. Thanks

may i ask who is selling u this?

and i would buy it its wayy cheaper then new for 600 bucks

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

600 is a VERY good deal if it works.

IF it works.... That's the kicker.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ill make sure itworks. But I hear if you try running an amp that big on stock/not enough electrical power it will f it up. Thats what im worried about. The wear that I cant see. Or is there a way to check if its going bad.

If you run the 5 K, it´s surly to less, but surly if you havent the money for upgrade, you can make a vew $ for your caraudiofunds with a resale.

The only little headache, if the amp work, so damm cheap are it legit, or is it stolen. Idk the U.S laws in this way, but in Germany is the cutomer the fool if he buy stolen item.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Ok guy I bought it :). Now plz dont bash my head in, but how do I properly wire this thing? Yes I know I dumn f@ck like my self should not be messing with this type of things. Im new and still learning. And know for a fact my electrical cant do 5k. but like everyone hear said it was a good price so I could pass it up. So im goin to wire it at 2ohm (wich is a little over 2000 watts if im not mistaken)untill I can up my batterys and alt plus I only have one level 4 xl right now anyways(need an other).

Now do I need to run 2 Power wires from the battery? Or will a Distribution block work. My powers wires got a 250amp fuse, should I still fuse the wires after the block