Nine8SST Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 <<~~~~~GREY_FOX IS CUTLASTAKINGDUMPS OVER AT CA.COM!!! HERE is the link to his shit starting thread over there!!! Sneaky ass! The mods will check the IPs and see we are not the same..I thought it was hilarious and spreading the lulz. Nice detective skillz though. So you just figured you would start some shit about SMD over at ca.com.......hope I dont get put on vacation for this, but you sir are a complete piece of shit!!! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Grey_Fox Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 So you just figured you would start some shit about SMD over at ca.com....... It was posted in "Thunderdome". They usually have some hilarious troll responses. The vid was hilarious so I posted it. hope I dont get put on vacation for this, but you sir are a complete piece of shit!!!
Mediarocker Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 Lmao i noticed this too...i dont think he can handle it thats why Didnt john price have a vid where he was doing the same thing?...i lol'd, gotta try and find it So your body can magically handle 150+ db's? I call bullshit. No ones body was made for more than 120 db's. So says our ears. I've sat in a couple 155+ cars...not too bad So your body can magically handle 150+ db's? I call bullshit. No ones body was made for more than 120 db's. So says our ears. I have sat in 60s cars before no real problem. Could still breath could still think. Couldn't see straight but i m still alive. I have sat in Trippi's hummer for an entire song, and again, still alive. Didn't say you couldn't do it, but that you're bodies weren't originally intended to take 150db's or our ears could take the abuse (without it affecting our hearing in anyway). Jus' sayin' My point is being a dick and saying someone (and I mean anyone. not just Steve so you don't be all "oh you're just riding Steve") "can't handle" the bass is trying to basically self promote yourself and just makes it out to you trying to look like you're hard. You're just making yourself look like a jerk. 2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's Awards: MECA Phat Car 1st Place MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer MECA SQL Stock 1st Place MECA Import Mild 2nd Place
ChevyBoy95 Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 Lmao i noticed this too...i dont think he can handle it thats why Didnt john price have a vid where he was doing the same thing?...i lol'd, gotta try and find it So your body can magically handle 150+ db's? I call bullshit. No ones body was made for more than 120 db's. So says our ears. I've sat in a couple 155+ cars...not too bad So your body can magically handle 150+ db's? I call bullshit. No ones body was made for more than 120 db's. So says our ears. I have sat in 60s cars before no real problem. Could still breath could still think. Couldn't see straight but i m still alive. I have sat in Trippi's hummer for an entire song, and again, still alive. Didn't say you couldn't do it, but that you're bodies weren't originally intended to take 150db's or our ears could take the abuse (without it affecting our hearing in anyway). Jus' sayin' My point is being a dick and saying someone (and I mean anyone. not just Steve so you don't be all "oh you're just riding Steve") "can't handle" the bass is trying to basically self promote yourself and just makes it out to you trying to look like you're hard. You're just making yourself look like a jerk. 150db at 1000hz different than 150 at 35hz when it comes to your ears being hurt. (iirc) Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Nine8SST Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 Oh damn makes my ears hurt just thinking about 150 at 1khz! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Ray Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 Ive driven for 7 hours all the way to finals at full tilt in the hummer. Could only take it for 3 hours brfore i had to shut it down. Beats you up so bad. Another trip with david all the way to socal, rockin most of the way there.. We were both beat to shit by the end. The amount of pressure can wreck your body after time. Ive been with steve in his hoe mobbin down the freeway. Trust me, he handles it just fine. But none of us want to try and hang for hours anymore. We are getting old. All us old fuggers will be waiting for you shit talkers to build your own 158 dailys and let us know how you can "handle" it. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
bassrace Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 Ive driven for 7 hours all the way to finals at full tilt in the hummer. Could only take it for 3 hours brfore i had to shut it down. Beats you up so bad. Another trip with david all the way to socal, rockin most of the way there.. We were both beat to shit by the end. The amount of pressure can wreck your body after time. Ive been with steve in his hoe mobbin down the freeway. Trust me, he handles it just fine. But none of us want to try and hang for hours anymore. We are getting old. All us old fuggers will be waiting for you shit talkers to build your own 158 dailys and let us know how you can "handle" it. I wish I could afford a 155+ db system. I'll attempt to make one someday the most I sat in was a 153, and I can only imagine what 158 sounds like on music. I wish I was in Cali so I could get some demo's from yall and see what its like. 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
LT.Smoke Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 There is a huge difference between 55&58 the loudest i have been in was a 157 daily driver and after 2.5 hrs of smashing i was hurtin Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Mediarocker Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 150db at 1000hz different than 150 at 35hz when it comes to your ears being hurt. (iirc) It also depends if you're driving windows up or down. But nevertheless it is still damaging your hearing in any capacity. You may not notice it, but it is. I'm not trying to turn it into a preach-it thread. I'm just saying that all you dudes who act all hard saying so are making yourself out to be jerks. That's all I'm saying. 2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's Awards: MECA Phat Car 1st Place MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer MECA SQL Stock 1st Place MECA Import Mild 2nd Place
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.