I just feel sorry for my Son ... at 13 now .. hes totally fucked..... kinda the reason I one had one kid I seen this coming from when I was a kid.

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

nobody knows how effective it will be. the unemployment rate is shit now and it was shit before he took office- but sitting around won't fix anything and getting people back to work is certainly worth a risk, wouldn't you say?

Nobody said sitting around will fix anything. All I'm saying is this didn't work when he rammed it through the first time. How about we try something else? And as much as the media likes to call the repubs obstructionists and the party of no, the repubs have presented plenty of plans and they have all been shelved by Harry Reid without a debate. Who is the obstructionist?

And it really pisses me off how many time Obama screamed "pass this bill" and claimed that it has nothing that the right should be opposed to. Except he failed to mention that the entire thing will be paid for by tax hikes....the same song he's been singing the whole time. He just does not get it. Cutting government waste and out of control spending is not in his vocabulary.

Best part is, he WILL get it in 2012 when he joins the unemployed.

MMMM politics i can smell the shit flying in here. Im not gonna attack the ignorant statements, or the outright retarded ones, I'll just give my opinion of the issue as a whole.

Simply the Government is failing because it has lost sight of what it was originally intended for we can argue semantics all day or the repulicant vs dipshitacrants debate all day in the end none of it fuckin matters. We can all agree (if you dont please add yourself to the ignorant retarded fuck list) that at least half if not more of the laws and policies passed or put in force in say the last 100 years are way fucking unconstitutional. Politicians are just slimy bastards who want their hand in the cookie jar, 99% of them are rich boys (if you have ever worked for a big corporation and had the pleasure of speaking with a "corporate big wig" notice the similarities) with nice pretty expensive pieces of paper who have never had a real job in their life and dont know what a hard days labor is like, i.e. they dont know what the fuck is going on in the real world because they live in a wealthy overly romanticized fantasy, and yet we expect them to fix every damn problem. Personally i say we need to do a few things

A. Burn the whole fucking system to the ground

B. Go back and learn from our founding fathers and go back to the beliefs and ideals that made this country great.

C. Be rid of this bi partisan bullshit (George washington was avidly against the bi partisan system)

D. Make all of our politicians read and memorize the important documents of this country (the constitution, the bill of right, the federalist papers etc)

P.S.1 When i mention beliefs and ideals of the founding fathers im not talking about religion, race, or sex so if you plan to retaliate on any of the listed grounds please go shove an 18 up your ass

P.S.2 I've said my piece if you dont agree thats cool but i dont fucking care

P.S.3 God Bless America and lets burn the communist fucktards

you cant blame republicans you cant blame democrats. they arent in it for the right reason. they are in it for money.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so we need a reboot.

but who will step up to run the government once all the old cancer is cut out? who can be trusted?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

you cant blame republicans you cant blame democrats. they arent in it for the right reason. they are in it for money.

what are you a parrot jou big ol asshole

dont call me asshole I have an asshole and i take offense to that. (lets see who gets it)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so we need a reboot.

but who will step up to run the government once all the old cancer is cut out? who can be trusted?

good point and honestly idk, my main point is that we need to step back as a whole and rethink the direction we have allowed this country to go

what are you a parrot jou big ol asshole

dont call me asshole I have an asshole and i take offense to that. (lets see who gets it)

ill say maybe 10% will get the reference if your talking about what i think

The problems with taxes aren't just with the rich although the Dems like to pretend that is the case. It actually expands across the board. Hell I have two friends that literally pay nothing. How could that even be possible you ask? Because they are able to write off EVERYTHING and actually show a loss every year. They aren't alone in this practice it's just that when you hear about the rich doing it you already hate them so it becomes a topic to get up on a soap box about.

Anyways the long and the short of it for me is I fucking hate what these pieces of shit have done to my beloved country and we have no one to blame but ourselves as we helped create the monster.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

The problems with taxes aren't just with the rich although the Dems like to pretend that is the case. It actually expands across the board. Hell I have two friends that literally pay nothing. How could that even be possible you ask? Because they are able to write off EVERYTHING and actually show a loss every year. They aren't alone in this practice it's just that when you hear about the rich doing it you already hate them so it becomes a topic to get up on a soap box about.

Anyways the long and the short of it for me is I fucking hate what these pieces of shit have done to my beloved country and we have no one to blame but ourselves as we helped create the monster.

inter webs high5 broham

Archived