RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW!!!!!!!

man i just cant pull that trigger.... lmao........... college is a beast and so are bills

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Awww, wtf dude? Infinity Reference 6030 are 2 ohm and don't sound TOO bad.

ok let me ask you this on a scale of 1-10 how much better do the rainbows sound vs other things youve herd.. like comparing them to the infinitys

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Rainbow speakers have always looked tempting to me... I'm not sure I can afford the set, thinking to try out IA's new component set... :peepwall:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Just a whole lot cleaner and clearer, especially when the volume goes up, no harshness in the tweets and no distortion from the mids.

compared to what? I've owned the reference rainbows (highest) so i'd like to know what your comparing the SLC's next to lowest to.

Damn you Orion..... Lol..... Your gonna force my hand

Just a whole lot cleaner and clearer, especially when the volume goes up, no harshness in the tweets and no distortion from the mids.

compared to what? I've owned the reference rainbows (highest) so i'd like to know what your comparing the SLC's next to lowest to.

James what's your opinion on these..... And just for giggles if you had a 400 dollar budget what would you invest in

for 400 dollars i'd look at used hi energy comps, new ID chameleons, may be lucky enough to fine some focal k2p at 400 even. The SLC are to low of a line for me to consider at that price point considering the sound to performance ratio.

From your original post it looks like you want volume and rainbow SLC wouldnt be my first or even near first choice for that.

So you feel that strongly about the Image Dynamics chameleon cxs62?