Sonic Electronix

DO NOT buy an AP3k.

They're garbage.

I've seen quite a few people have pretty good luck with them. I was thinking he could sell his BC2000 and buy an AP3k and have money left over. That money + the difference between the Lvl5's and the new subs = enough to buy materials for new box. He could always upgrade to a better amp later.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I know you did bro, I should have taken you up on the offer. Live and learn though, I was too self confident and it turned out badly. Still up in the air what I want to do, I'm really interested in a SB2 build, and your XLs are 15s, so that would put me in SB3. I'm thinking about reconing one Lv5 to a 15 with .5ohm coils and purchasing a RD D9 to compete with. Like I said, I want numbers :)

Sell the other sub and amp and buy a d9 and recone your current one. Whats your max voltage in your class? Work on achieving that voltage

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

what are total class requirements if you are dead set on sticking to that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Street Beat 2 allows an unlimited amount of amplifiers, limited vehicle interior modification*, battery limit of 4+stock**, unlimited caps allowed, 1 alternator only, max of 15.5v and 1200rpm. You are allowed to use either 8 8" woofers, 4 10" woofers, 2 12" woofers, or 1 15" woofer. I believe score is derived from a 30second average on a track provided via USACi.

*No constructed enclosure or speaker placement that may manipulate the SPL sensor may be placed forward of the "B" pillar and will be considered reason to reclassify the vehicle to the Port Wars or Super Port Wars divisions or disqualification. This decision will be at the discretion of the head judge. Factory or factory replacement front seats must be installed in the vehicle in factory locations. Must have the front bench or both front seats. No woofers larger than 8" inches may be forward of the "B" pillars.

**The physical size of each battery is limited to 800 cubic inches (13110 cubic cm) or less. (Height x Length x Width. Excluding the battery terminals.) The physical shape of the battery is irrelevant. A 12 volt battery is defined as a battery that has a nominal terminal voltage of 12-Volts, consists of 6 internal series-connected cells, and is lead/acid or gel-type. A 16 volt battery is defined as a battery that has a nominal terminal voltage of 16-Volts, consists of 8 internal series-connected cells, and is lead/acid or gel-type. A battery shall have no more than two “unique” battery terminals connected to the system, one being positive and the other being negative. Batteries with more than two posts connected to the vehicle or system will be counted as multiple batteries. Batteries that exceed these 800 cubic inches or exceed allowed number of cells will be considered multiple batteries. (Example: 801-1600 cubic inches is tow batteries. 12 volt battery with 7 to 12 cells would be two batteries, and so on).

These limitations apply to all classes with defined battery limits. Any class and/or division that allows unlimited batteries will not be bound by this definition

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

:drinks:^^^

Max dimensions are 52Wx22Dx26H. Should be more than enough space for an SB2 enclosure. I'd like to have some space for a battery and amp rack.

Bump for those who asked about dimensions and rules. Would really like to keep it SB2.

Well if your set on SB2 and are after numbers, sell both 18s and go for the cone area of 8 sa 8s on 2 2ks or even 1 5k!!! I'd like to see the numbers for that!

Edited by 2loudisjustright

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

I know you did bro, I should have taken you up on the offer. Live and learn though, I was too self confident and it turned out badly. Still up in the air what I want to do, I'm really interested in a SB2 build, and your XLs are 15s, so that would put me in SB3. I'm

thinking about reconing one Lv5 to a 15 with .5ohm coils and purchasing a RD D9 to compete with. Like I said, I want numbers :)

I happen to know where 2 D9s are for sale ....

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg