Ha ! :) LOL Check this out......

Ok, I took Colin's 2nd attempt and did some amplifying. Audible difference in sound level.

DOWNLOAD: Under The Sea

Since there were so many random peaks there were to the full db limit I highlighted the sections that could be amplified and did it as much as they could, then I use the equalization tool and boosted everything 1000hz & up by a few db, very very minimal clipping after this. Let me know what you think

Sounds Great! That is what's up. Vocals are brighter for sure. And track is still pretty clean like you said.

Track jumps around like crazy, right? :D

Good Job, WonderbreadSTS :woot:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Hell yea guys!!! Going to make all my friends laugh when i play this in my system. Great job.

"This may be true but it is a chrysler sebring which is synonomous with being a p.o.s. car. Personally I gotta say it's getting really tiring having to clean off the sopping wet panties from my Hyundai Elantra every morning. Bitches love Hyundais."

I went through and modded a lot of the disney songs and a few backstreet boys just for the WTF effect. I do a lot more of a complicated modd then high pass low pass and I promise you it make take me some time but it is well worth it. I will be uploading some songs.... My version of the "under the sea" has a 38hz and a 32hz and they are EPIC loud.... Also JOURNEY songs are very SNEAKY for hidden bass when brought to life.... JUST SAYING.... PM me if you would like for me to MOD anything special and I can send a snapshot to insure you that my modded music has NO CLIPPING WHATSOEVER

I went through and modded a lot of the disney songs and a few backstreet boys just for the WTF effect. I do a lot more of a complicated modd then high pass low pass and I promise you it make take me some time but it is well worth it. I will be uploading some songs.... My version of the "under the sea" has a 38hz and a 32hz and they are EPIC loud.... Also JOURNEY songs are very SNEAKY for hidden bass when brought to life.... JUST SAYING.... PM me if you would like for me to MOD anything special and I can send a snapshot to insure you that my modded music has NO CLIPPING WHATSOEVER

Infinite913- do tell of your magical music modding ways! :peepwall: I gotsta' know! :ehh:

:D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

No prob guys, glad I could help :D

Fish, to export in MP3 from Audacity you need the LAME Encoder, download from here http://www.dll-files.com/lame_enc.zip?0WDjUBXElU ....extract the file (lame_enc.dll) and put it in a folder. Go to Audacity and choose Edit>Preferences>File Formats (tab). Then on the bottom to the right you will see Find Library, click that and find the lame_enc.dll file, choose to open then set the Bit Rate to 320 then click Ok.

Now you can extract files in 320kbps

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Hey Wonder, yea, I got it straight now. I had already downloaded the LAME decoder, but still something was clicked right I guess. Thanks though.

Fish

No prob guys, glad I could help :D

Fish, to export in MP3 from Audacity you need the LAME Encoder, download from here http://www.dll-files.com/lame_enc.zip?0WDjUBXElU ....extract the file (lame_enc.dll) and put it in a folder. Go to Audacity and choose Edit>Preferences>File Formats (tab). Then on the bottom to the right you will see Find Library, click that and find the lame_enc.dll file, choose to open then set the Bit Rate to 320 then click Ok.

Now you can extract files in 320kbps

Archived