Jump to content

I'm not deploying after all... Sucks


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn, sucks to get hurt coming off the bus. look at the bright side like mentioned already if this is the worse your gonna get hurt then..as much as its prob hurting right not id take that over anything permanent. i hate being sick, specially on stuff that happens and only time will heal.

Hope you feel better :drinks:

Posted

You can still deploy, just at a later date. Are you active or Res? If reserve they will keep on just you'll stay in the rear. If you can request, request to be attached to a sister unit leaving out. If active you will deploy after you are ok.....

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Posted

I'm guard the only issue is I'm not reenlisting and the projected end date would be 3-4 months from my ets so this is my last chance to go

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

extend pop some motrin drink some water you'll be good as new.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Ask for a DA form 2136 I believe and it is a extension form....due to deployment you will be extend.

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Posted

Its not that I need to extend to go. My contract will be up after the deployment is over. I don't have to extend.I just hope it heals in time for me to go

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

Your right Alex... Thanks man

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

1459.jpg

Damn man that ankle looks rotated about 30 degrees from normal. Sorry to read about this get well soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3452 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...