If you live by corona jeff have him recone your woofers and build you a new box

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

WHY the fuck am I not setting off car alarms?!? I'm so pissed I cant even descibe it. Somebody please explain this madness before I blow my speakers in frustration and just Sell everything I have and fucking give up.

Why does it matter? you care about how a car reacts to your system? i would worry about the install and how it sounds before i want to set off car alarms... I see your ignorance in that short paragraph.. Your that frustrated with not being able to set off car alarms.

Have you ever wondered that maybe that car alarm isn't sensitive enough to "Go off" I have seen someone do it with a type r 12 on 500 watts.. Your anger frustrates me

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Well someone design me a box on paper and post it and i'll build it but I can GAREUNTEE it will NOT peak over 130 no matter how you slice it.... it is impossible. if there is anyone in central Indiana I will damn near pay you to come hear it afterwards...I have never heard a system like mine.... after re-building my box today it unloads more, sounds more like shit, distorts, clips, you name it... it's the worst shit I have heard. I'm either completely retarded or there is some voodoo magic hex on me that curses my ears. I'm so sick of this bullshit I wanna hear someone elses system in person. Literally so upset over this fucking setup I'm ready to wreck my van and collect insurance on it.

Why are you trying to polish and sprinkles on your piece of shit box. I know damn well its not a 130 maybe a 35.... Go to corona_jeff. Hes a great guy should be abe to build you a nice sounding box

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Okay. Before I had these 15s I had 1 15 inch Orion HCCA in 5 ft3 tuned at 28 hz doing 129 burping

Before I had the HCCA I had 1 RE SX 18 in a 3 ft3 box tuned at 32 hz doing 130 db burping

Before I had the SX I had 2 12 inch Type R's sealed in a 2.5 ft3 sealed box peaking 123 db on music

Before I had the R's I had a Crossfire 12 CF3 Sealed in 1 ft3 sealed, didnt have any sort of meter then

The whole time I was running

a sony xplod 1000 watt max 2 channel amp on the type R's and the Crossfire 12

Sundown sae1200d v1 which was broken when I got it but when it played it had power to boot on the sx

and hcca a little bit

Currtently running a friends hifonics brutus 2000 that also ran my HCCA and the SX and my current setup

My box certainly is the problem but everyone that hears my system around town blames the bad sound on my vehicle.... I just want to sound, yes sound, like my friends truck where you can hear every note cleanly and feel the bass. I cant hear the low notes unless I tune at 28 hz which is why I have tuned at 28 hz but then I lose output in dbs and my shit still sounds bad. I dont know how else to explain it but I do not like the way I have ever sounded. Thinking about getting a new car that isnt the size of a house on the inside.

if the meter goes no higher than 130 do you see how that could be the problem. holy fuck kid you've had an answer for everythign someone tells you. you either want help or you dont.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived