Ok so last night i was heading home and in North Carolina Certain roads are darker than others so I went to turn on my bright light and nothing happen.. So i pulled into the Gas station and started checking on things and everything is still connected and tight all over everything and i can actually hear the Ballast click to turn on but it doesnt turn on the high beam lights.... How do i check the ballast and the bulb to see if its one or the other. To see what i need to replace.. Also i got them from DDM tuning

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Plug the bulb into the normal light ballast

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

im assuming u have hid lows aswell so switch them out with those, everything should be the same except for the bulbs themselfs

then double check grounds n fuses, u never know its prob something easy

@blankskater08 their hids are good for the price they MAY NOT BE quality but cant complain for what ur paying, only thing is that now they are shipping from china so it takes about two wks to get to ur house, def worth it tho i have a few sets myself :-)

i have but havent had a problem in over two yrs

i had a bad ballast and a bad fuse other than that they work like a champ, i just got a few sets because i dont wanna wait to get anything back incase i have to send it in for warranty

no clue.... i went out pulled some fuses none popped and pluged it all back in.. an magically they work now.. so im order some new relays and re-do them all just to make sure..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

It sounds like your fuse block for the relay may have either been loose or just not plugged in all the way. I noticed this with my hids and i have futurevision hid's. When i was playing around with them to figure out why my one fog light would have issues igniting i pulled the fuse on my relay harnesses and the relay would still click even with the fuse pulled but the relay would not throw any power to the ballasts. It was really weird when i noticed this. What amperage relays are you using, do you know? Id recommend a 30-40 amp relay for your hid's (20-30 would be more than enough if its one relay per light, 30-40 if its one relay for 2 lights). Also, one thing you can do is to check that you have adequate voltage that is turning on your relays switchable wire. I noticed a problem with my trucks hid's for the normal low beam lights when i unlocked the truck in the dark. If i unlock the truck in the dark the reverse and low beam lights turn on to "guide your path" to the vehicle. Well it turns out that the circuit that engages this feature sends like 8v of power to turn on the relay and this doesnt cause the relay to engage all the way. Because of this, i would hear a loud buzzing noise from one of my 2 relays that turn on my low beam lights but if i go in my truck and flip the switch to turn on the lights manually the buzzing goes away completely.

Id just hit your wires that are BEFORE the ballast with a DMM and set it to dc volts to see what voltage it reads, chances are you may not have enough voltage to kick on the relays.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

im assuming u have hid lows aswell so switch them out with those, everything should be the same except for the bulbs themselfs

then double check grounds n fuses, u never know its prob something easy

@blankskater08 their hids are good for the price they MAY NOT BE quality but cant complain for what ur paying, only thing is that now they are shipping from china so it takes about two wks to get to ur house, def worth it tho i have a few sets myself :-)

my friend just ordered 2 sets of them from ddm, and got to him in exactly 1 week, they are quick as hell now, good deal, I run them, with proper projectors, look so badass, and really help with lighting up the road

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)