Best bass boost with actual good music quality

What does clipped mean anyway?

If you don't know what clipped means, than what are you doing with these songs you're uploading? I'm curious what you're using to listen to these songs when you "edit" them. I can hear the clipping so easily from what you uploaded on YouTube.

No Hands

image_url-54974-1318011783.png

image_url-54974-1318011803.png

how do you get windows media player to do that? does that truly detect a clipped song?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

how do you get windows media player to do that? does that truly detect a clipped song?

Right click screen > visualizations > Bars and Waves > Scope

And it is pretty damn accurate.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

thanks but how do you tell if a song is clipped on the visualizer? what am I supposed to look for? I know on an o-scope you look for where the wave stops being round at the top like it goes square at the top but on this media player it looks like it peaks all the time.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

thanks but how do you tell if a song is clipped on the visualizer? what am I supposed to look for? I know on an o-scope you look for where the wave stops being round at the top like it goes square at the top but on this media player it looks like it peaks all the time.

im pretty sure its the same as an o-scope. his songs are just clipped to hell :lol:

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

In the pics I uploaded you can see that the sound waves are up and the straight across that is clipping you can also see clipping in the program you use to edit..

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

These songs are soo clipped my smd distortion ninja detector over heated...:/

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

In the pics I uploaded you can see that the sound waves are up and the straight across that is clipping you can also see clipping in the program you use to edit..

Explain clipping or gtfo

it was explained. square waves. look at the screenshots in the beginning of the thread and see what they all have in common.

Archived