I did a retro fit on my cavalier With infiniti fx35 bi-xenon projectors with sheild mod, infiniti g35 ballast and philips d2s hid bulbs. Really a retrofit is the best way to go, and you get an amazing cut off line. :)

P1010165.jpg

some pics IMG_01451.jpg

P1010163.jpg

P1010180.jpg

I love them :)

No way you going to get that with a cheap kit

Edited by Stephen_C
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

what brand do u recommend meade? ive been looking at quite a few... mculloh pilot mtec

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

well, i honestly dont have the money to spend on this stuff right now, and dont plan on keeping the car for long time and dont know what car headlight size i'll have next so.. really, i dont know what brand i will buy, cuz i DO understand exactly what Meade is saying on quality and all that fake halogen stuff... been there done that, and want to be DONE WITH that you know..

But i mean i just got accident last month and still have to pay the court fees, the lady's damages, my damages, then on TOP of that i Got ticket for (2) violations... 1) Speeding 2) unsafe lane change (in front of a police)... so yea.. i got like ticket fines, court fees, whole mess of crap.. not mentioning the bills and the increased insurance bill..

So yea i will prollly be getting the HID's for 135$ just for "starters" until i have a car worthy of anything good anyway.. lol..

But hey, if you guys list some sites that sell some GOOD priced HID's or know of sites that sell the better brand HID's i'll edit my first post with all the links for other peeps to use! =D

06 SCION tC

I used this place to get mine for the Ram and I loved it! I will be getting some for the burb soon also!!

Mtec kit

Im also running a Mtec Hid conversion and love it.

NOTE: In many states anything higher then a 8000 degree temp bulb is more then likely ILLEGAL.

The higher the temp the bulb is the more blue it will be. But also the higher temp the bulb is, the less light output it will have.

My 8000k temp bulbs are very blue, 10-12000 bulbs start to become purple.

This is the direct link to my ebay auction of the bulbs I bought. The seller is very fast on responses, and ships fast for it being international shipping. I got the product sooner then somethings I bought in the states.

I am thinking about buying a 2nd set for my highbeams from the same user on ebay.

If you go with Mtec's make sure they are authentic mtecs and not a knock off/imitation mtec kit. The ebay auction shows you the difference between the real and fake kits, and also provides links to sellers selling the fake kits. The Mtec kits must be somewhat good if people are making FAKE kits of them..

DCAO0339.jpg

DCAO0341.jpg

DCAO0346.jpg

In the picture the below, the headlight on the right side of the picture (driverside of car) is a 8000k mtec hid bulb. The headlight on the left side of the picture (passenger side of the car) is a 80 watt farenheit blut bulb aka a fake hid bulb.

DCAO0368.jpg

More info on HID's here http://www.gtcars.ca/online/general-car-ta...h-hid-kits.html

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got mine, bought Xenon brand, from XenonLink.com

Not bad really, I didnt want to spend whole lot and they have good customer service as well.

S5000601.jpg

S5000605.jpg

I love em! They look awasome!!

I think that either its my light Housing or the make of the bulbs but they are not exactly BLUE BLUE but compared to others they really are and the color is just so much more crisp, clear and bright.

06 SCION tC