jconnway Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 i'm pissed. been waiting for a redesign.... a new iphone 5! but no, once again, apple has blue balled the entire tech loving world. Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
dwright27 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 iPhone is hands down the most reliable and best operating phone available. I'll probably never own a droid 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Chode69 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 I'm not an iPhone user because they manage their phone with a music application??? WTF?!?!?!?!?! /rant and your point is..... NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
carlosg_313 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 I'll let you know. I work for ATT....but doubt it will come out anytime soon... I want a att iphone, but my deposit is like 500 for att.....can we do something about this put the contract under someone else's name or whats best is get like a home service, like uverse internet, pay $100 plus tax for the modem, wait a year so your credit AT&T will be better. before i had att wireless, i owe $800 for deposit. since i got a phone under my name without a credit check, a year later i was able to get a regular contract with zero deposit, and was able to get att uverse with zero deposit. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
carlosg_313 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 I'll let you know. I work for ATT....but doubt it will come out anytime soon... I thought it was slated for October 12th??? rumors....thats all i read, unless apple themself announce it, then ill believe it. but once i get an email stating that the district will be getting the ip5, ill give you guys a heads up. i might find out tomorrow....may never know unless its from an outside source other than apple How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
carlosg_313 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 this is where he release date should come from.... /thread How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
dwright27 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 Photo cropping, sweet. WTF is Siri? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
RobDH Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 http://news.cnet.com/8301-31001_3-20115121-261/apple-may-face-suit-over-search-for-unreleased-iphone-scoop/?ttag=fbw (apple security impersinating san fransico police officers to search home with the backing of the sfpd) Why I will never support apple. Yes there is some good tech they have, but in reality with all the leaks they had with storing user data and such then there apple security bs, lawsuits they fling every which direction and now with Steve Jobs stepping down from CEO a month or so ago... I really have no hope but apple pushing forward like the walmart of the tech world, except for over priced garbage. Thats just my opinion, if you are a fan of apple then by all means buy what you like. As for me, I will not support such a company. edit - description of link
Maxim Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 this is where he release date should come from.... /thread http://www.apple.com/iphone/how-to-buy/ All you had to do is click the big headline brosiden. October 14th unless something funky happens. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
cris2216 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 whatever people say im still getting a iphone 4S 64gb. hands down best phone out there( in my opinion)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.