n8ball2013 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 My phone can beat up your phone THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
xXsquintyeyesXx Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 Also I have a DROID bionic now and I stay on twitter, pandora, slacker, the market, and the Internet all day. I unplug it at about 7:30 am and by the time I get home from school at 4:00 pm I am only down to 50% battery.
LoudBimmer Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 even though it's same phone, but with amazing camera and new features, I am still getting Iphone 4s. So far it's the best phone on the market, unlike POS droid and android software. lol someone is mad Why would I be mad? I had droid, complete junk. Now my dad got Droid X, only good thing about it is big screen and HDMI port, otherwise it's really slow, turns off randomly and takes forever to load apps. Nuff said.... So far Iphone beats any other phone on the market.
canderton01 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 I'm just really disappointed because I've been rocking my 3GS since July '09 and I was hoping for a significant upgrade.. especially considering that they didn't do an update for 16 months and in essence all we get is a refresh. I don't see Apple staying on top much longer if they keep this up considering new android phones are released just about every other day. The only thing that I'm remotely interested in about the 4S is Siri, I'll admit that looks pretty sick. 2002 Camry XLE 35% tints all around 17'' Enkei FD-05 rims Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz Pioneer DEH-P7200HD AudioQue AQ1200d 4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's mids/highs - OEM JBL system AudioTechnix Deadner Big 3 upgrade My YouTube
jg23 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 Photo cropping, sweet. WTF is Siri? I can already do that with ios 5 lol Siri tho idk 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
georgiaspl Posted October 4, 2011 Author Report Posted October 4, 2011 Aroids do everything iPhones do and more. To do the things you can on a DROID on an iPhone you have to jailbreak it and it still freezes up and lags a crap ton. Everything apple does to their iPhone is just a step behind droids. I've had both and honestly the iPhone is easy to use but gets boring really fast because you can't really do anything on it like you can on a DROID. Both are good phones and iOS5 brought iPhones closer to droids but they just still aren't there with the amount of functions. The droids have already had clouds to use and wireless transfer options, so neither of those are new features for droids. In the end if you want an easy to use phone then get iPhones. If you actually like downloading apps for free, customizing your phone, downloading music straight to your phone, almost never having to connect to your computer, 4G, and being faster and on top of the tech game; then get a DROID (a new one. Old ones are crap now compared to the new ones). Apple has great MP3/MP4 players (iPods) I do love my touch. The phones just don't cut it though. Your right, android does come out with its stuff first, but apple learns from androids mistakes and prefects it
cris2216 Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 Photo cropping, sweet. WTF is Siri? I can already do that with ios 5 lol Siri tho idk you are right sir i also have ios 5 on my iphone 4, and its awesome!
zx10intn Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 Has no one else thought that the 32 and 64gb versions are pointless with icloud being on the way? Take the extra cost of the handset and buy your icloud space 1969 Chevy Chevelle 20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit (2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front (2) DD 3512's d4 coils Sundown sax100.4 component amp Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp 5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz MY BUILD
hdorre Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I hope its better then my bionic ill get it im not a fan of this droid bionic Im not a fan of my Uncle's. The hardware specs look awesome... but I FUCKING HATE MOTO BLUR!! I had the Droid 3 only for a day because I hated the Blur so much. I'd rather run stock Vanilla than Blur.. tbh, Id root and put a custom NON BLUR ROM on it Sorry for that little rant On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
siccostyle Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 Siri looks like it could be cool. It does a lot of things for you by voice command like text messages are typed for you just by telling your phone what to say. Siri does a bunch of other stuff too. 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.