Sundown Audio

So what you clamped your 3500D's at?

What was it wired to before rise? And what modifications have been made to the 3500s

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Thats sooo much rise ric. Lol

Jesus

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

What was it wired to before rise? And what modifications have been made to the 3500s

If u are asking about my setup... It's wired at .5 nominal. Rise to 5.3

No I was referring to the sundown video... You already provided me info on your install Ric thanks

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

This reading was taken with the truck off or on?... What's derrick electrical look like besides the d3100

This reading was taken with the truck off or on?... What's derrick electrical look like besides the d3100

Truck On -- we believe one of his alternators is going out as it usually holds 13s to 14s but he has two Mechman 300-amps and two XS D3100s.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Really thinking that I should pick up one more of these

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters