ajwood76 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 15 here. I had my first set of 10s when I was 9 lol I put them in my moms mini van.
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 im 20 but ill be 21 in july 19th been here for lil bit and enjoying it CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
Impalaspl Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 I just turned Sixteen a month ago. You guys need to check out my build! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121195-2000-impala-ls-fi-bl-fully-loaded/
blownengine Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 I'm 18. And I'm a freshman in college. No truck for my first year That's a long time without bass! 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
little-kid-wit-bass Posted October 6, 2011 Author Report Posted October 6, 2011 Im a freshman :/ I cant afford anything... forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html Youngest active user on ROE
mullet Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 I wish places like this had been around when I was 16 and still "just getting started." Of course, that was 18 years ago and the internet as we know it now didn't exist. I do however appreciate the effort it took for me to experiment and learn things on my own. Just glad that places exist now to help the younger folks learn at a slightly faster pace, and give us old people somewhere to offer our experience. I do have to give it up to some of the people posting in here. Some names I recognize from browsing the forum had me fooled that they are as young as they are.
TeamHT Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
audio1der Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Reading and participating on this site is the best thing you could do to keep current and avoid mistakes in car audio. Wish it had been around when I started (okay, okay; the internet was barely in its infancy and not publicly used when I was that young... ) -From a FOG (F'ing old guy) Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539 Alpine CDA-117 HU
AdamTheAudioMan Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 14 right here! I loved audio since I was 8. I make my own boxes too, and have tons of subwoofers in my shop, that I collected over the years, I have great experience, in my book. Which your book could be different. I'm serious. UNDER-CONSTRUCTION ''Old School Build'' maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box" 190 db when your done? Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it lmao
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.