I'm currently on a sony xperia play. Its a fantastic phone so far.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Thanks ninja :drinks: his post had me turned off of droid a little bit but I'm glad you cleared things up

Put it like this.

Of course you are going to have a lot of makers and carriers with droid products because ITS OPEN SOURCE. Take the Droid os like linux. All open source and there are a ton of flavors with some being better than others. With Apple you have proprietary software meaning not everyone can use it. Take that like Windows kinda, you wont see another competitor using windows products like you would Linux. I have nothing against Apple and there are free apps out there that you can get for it. Im just a cheap guy and love open source. My droid works great ( until i smashed it last night).

Also his little comment about droid being for kids while iphone are for adults furthers lets me know he has no clue wtf he is talking about. Given the fact that droid is open source means you are able to get api for it. That also mean that you can program or code your own apps and even publish them if you like. Say you knew how to code and wanted an smd app. Do it. Ask him is he able to do that with his iphone?

In closing not everyone will know how to code their own apps but they are able to rely on other people freedom to express their mind and publish great application without having to worry about anyone else ( as long as it falls within the guidlines of apps being published). He was just someone who was spitting off at the mouth and has really no clue what the fuck he was talking about. Until the iphone hit verizon cdma network you would also have coverage issue because we all know that at&t was/is not the best for coverage out there.

But I'm pretty sure he has no clue wth cdma is ( prob now after a quick google search).

All in all pick whats going to work for YOU. Go to the store and play with all the phones, check out the features and make a solid decision on what phone you think you are going to love for the next year +.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I <3 my droid and the fact that i barely have to pay for good apps.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

+1 on waiting for the galaxy nexus if you can deal without a keyboard.

If you need a keyboard, the only one available is the Droid 3. I have that, and it's a damn fantastic phone. Best phone I've ever owned. Very powerful, fast, reliable.

There is another with a keyboard, but it's an LG, and I'm 100% anti-LG after going through 3 of their phones. Fuck that shit.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Thanks ninja :drinks: his post had me turned off of droid a little bit but I'm glad you cleared things up

Put it like this.

Of course you are going to have a lot of makers and carriers with droid products because ITS OPEN SOURCE. Take the Droid os like linux. All open source and there are a ton of flavors with some being better than others. With Apple you have proprietary software meaning not everyone can use it. Take that like Windows kinda, you wont see another competitor using windows products like you would Linux. I have nothing against Apple and there are free apps out there that you can get for it. Im just a cheap guy and love open source. My droid works great ( until i smashed it last night).

Also his little comment about droid being for kids while iphone are for adults furthers lets me know he has no clue wtf he is talking about. Given the fact that droid is open source means you are able to get api for it. That also mean that you can program or code your own apps and even publish them if you like. Say you knew how to code and wanted an smd app. Do it. Ask him is he able to do that with his iphone?

In closing not everyone will know how to code their own apps but they are able to rely on other people freedom to express their mind and publish great application without having to worry about anyone else ( as long as it falls within the guidlines of apps being published). He was just someone who was spitting off at the mouth and has really no clue what the fuck he was talking about. Until the iphone hit verizon cdma network you would also have coverage issue because we all know that at&t was/is not the best for coverage out there.

But I'm pretty sure he has no clue wth cdma is ( prob now after a quick google search).

All in all pick whats going to work for YOU. Go to the store and play with all the phones, check out the features and make a solid decision on what phone you think you are going to love for the next year +.

:ninja:

Ok, obviously a lot of people were offended by my statement that android phones are for kids, I apologize for that comment. I didnt mean to put anyone down. Open source is not a bad thing at all, the problem with open source is sometimes they will work right and sometimes they won't. The ONE thing that I did like about my android phones was the ability to root them, it gave me lots of play, but if you put on another os or hacked firmware, then your phone becomes a lot slower from the experience I've had. And as far as technical stuff about androids, this individual is asking about new phones be abuse he's been out if the loop for awhile, hence that I think he gives a crap about api's writing code, but that's just a guess.

Any smart phone these days will do what you want it to do, if you want flash on your phone and wanna watch your battery dwindle to nothing, that's fine. If you want a phone that is awesome with game, that's fine. Some phones have dual core processors making them crazy quik, some have a bigger screen, some are just the size for YOUR hands.

Pick a phone based on what you want to do, everybody is different, just like am not a fan of android, there are lots of people who are not fans of apple or RIM(research in motion) Blackberry. To each their own, which ever phone you get enjoy the hell out of it, upgrade are always fun.

FYI, I don't know if you like sprint or not but they'll allow you to upgrade every year, that way if you do get a phone that you're not 100% happy with you can always upgrade it in a year rather than 2 years.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

my daugher is nine months. she can operate an ipad and an ipod touch. If android is for kids(i dont know alot of kids that are into linux) what does that make apple. IOS is by far the most durr durr durr simple operating system out there and as locked down as apple keeps it without a jailbreak its pretty dummy proof.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

my daugher is nine months. she can operate an ipad and an ipod touch. If android is for kids(i dont know alot of kids that are into linux) what does that make apple. IOS is by far the most durr durr durr simple operating system out there and as locked down as apple keeps it without a jailbreak its pretty dummy proof.

I guess thats my point, it's dummy proof, you don't have to be technical to use it, anybody can, it's called user friendly, some people like user friendly some don't. And as far as os, I have win7 on one computer and Linux on another so I'm not really sure what that has to do with anything. I prefer windows because more programs are available for it, Linux is a better os due to the fact that only what you want to run is running, there are no back ground activities like with windows

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Archived