How to use Low Temp Plastic for flush mounts PLEASE PIN

I was going to ask inyour build log, but thought I might be the only one who didn't know... seems I wasn'y.

Thanks so much for sharing! Now I'll have to redo my kicks.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

you are a talented individual......im sure i have already told you that in the past. I remember when you were like 15 or 16...how old are you now? Anyway, i will pin this for you just like i said i would.

thanks for posting! great video too. :drinks:

thanks!, and yessir i believe i was 16 when i joined here, (remembering the old site lol, trying to get away from all the haters on the other forums that "didnt think i was doing the work myself" ... im 20 now lol. thanks for pinning. hope people can use this, since it seems that people these days dont wanna share their "secrets" lol

and nope ray im still underage, but look in the vids and you will most likely see a bottle of everclear laying around HAHA

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

I have a sheet of LTP in the garage...I've been using that stuff for years. Ray using something else, something cheaper and more easily found, but I like the way LTP works, feels, and holds resin.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I was going to ask inyour build log, but thought I might be the only one who didn't know... seems I wasn'y.

Thanks so much for sharing! Now I'll have to redo my kicks.

lol dont worry man, you are far ffrom the only one. between all the forums i prolly have 200 pms about it hah

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Haven't posted in a long while but I saw this pop up on my news feed on facebook. haha I remember I was still an installer when you joined and posted your yukon and I definitely second guessed you doing the work. Definitely don't anymore!

Bendaply is what I had always used, we used to get it at a cabinet shop. Works great also! :) Great video and keep up the good work young grasshopper!

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Haven't posted in a long while but I saw this pop up on my news feed on facebook. haha I remember I was still an installer when you joined and posted your yukon and I definitely second guessed you doing the work. Definitely don't anymore!

Bendaply is what I had always used, we used to get it at a cabinet shop. Works great also! :) Great video and keep up the good work young grasshopper!

lol yeah i think its floating around facebook to. we made and posted it last night and i think a few ppl re posted.

i have always wanted to mess with that bendyply stuff but never got around to buying it. seems like the stuff SP sells just looks like pre-kerfed mdf. but i could be wrong

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

seen this on caco last night, great job man. Put some wrinkles in my brain as well as some ideas.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i always wanted to ask have a build log or anything on the mustang you are sitting on in the picture? i have a similar body style mustang and i wanna see what you did to it, :drink40:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

i always wanted to ask have a build log or anything on the mustang you are sitting on in the picture? i have a similar body style mustang and i wanna see what you did to it, :drink40:

i acually posted it on here awhile back. il see if i can re post

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Archived