Second Skin Audio

Everest Sound Labs??

dont even touch them i heard the amp boards are from the same place the dat amps where made from and well all knew how those amps came out

as for the subs i have no idea on that but if i know the amps are junk why wouldnt the woofers?

yeah i was just reading about that some people say they are but other people say they aren't so idk who to believe. kingsuv claims from the pics he saw they are different boards and i would trust his answer

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Looks interesting- their logo reminds me very much of Ascendant.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

well if they are all running there equipment i hope to god they have changed there boards from last of what i heard they had almost excat boards as dat

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

dont even touch them i heard the amp boards are from the same place the dat amps where made from and well all knew how those amps came out

as for the subs i have no idea on that but if i know the amps are junk why wouldnt the woofers?

not to sound like a prick, but youre already bashing a product that you "HEARD" has the same board, thats fuckin stupid, untill you get your facts straight and hear the product you cant really bash it. And the amps/subs are completely different, if the amps are junk how can you tell the woofers are 2. There is so much shit wrong with your post its pathetic. Lulz that was fun, major mood swing.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

not to sound like a prick, but youre already bashing a product that you "HEARD" has the same board, thats fuckin stupid, untill you get your facts straight and hear the product you cant really bash it. And the amps/subs are completely different, if the amps are junk how can you tell the woofers are 2. There is so much shit wrong with your post its pathetic. Lulz that was fun, major mood swing.

no drama please, let's keep this thread clean :drinks:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

no drama please, let's keep this thread clean :drinks:

nah not a problem bro, just pissed me off that he was making assumptions on shit he heard...

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

No,

Judging by the pics of the boards they have on their website, those are NOT from the same place as the DAT boards. About a year ago, they did show some designs that looked very similar to the ones coming out of the DAT buildhouse. Those have been long gone now. If you had taken a little time to compare the pics of what they are showing, and what we were using, it would clearly show a difference in design.

It's this hearsay bullshit that gets a company a bad rap before they even get going. You took .02% of some form of the truth and ran off like you knew the full story.

Sorry if it sounds a little rough, but it's people like you who bad mouth a company long before they have a chance to get going in the market. You go and take your hard earned money and try to start something like these guys have. Even if they are picking a design out of a book and slapping their name on it, it is still a shit ton of money to get something like this going.

Maybe instead of people talking shit about a new company, they should embrace the company trying to offer a new product. Because I can tell you first hand that they are doing it for the love of the hobby and not to get rich.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)