131 members have voted

1. 1. who is hotter?

• Taylor Swift
    • Shakira

t. swizzle is cute yes but uhmm shakira i aint gotta mute when shes on the boob tube and well yea the things id do to that ass make the devil cry like a bitch

Finally!! A kid on here that isnt nut huggin Swift ;)

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Taylor Swift. I like those tiny girls. Not to mention I love country girls.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

t. swizzle is cute yes but uhmm shakira i aint gotta mute when shes on the boob tube and well yea the things id do to that ass make the devil cry like a bitch

Finally!! A kid on here that isnt nut huggin Swift ;)

some of these cocksuckers are younger than me just sayin

Swift, but mainly because she's younger. If they were both 23 or whatever I'd probably give it to Shakira.

Shakira has a great accent, and a nice tan, but I think she's a little to spicy for me.

I'd probably have to put something in Taylor's mouth so I didn't have to listen to her talk about herself all the time. 8)

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

How the hell can anybody vote for that ugly ass bulimic girl? man shakira is so sexy, hot body and dances awesome, i just can imagine her on top of me, on the other hand, only way i can think about taylor swift it´s that she´s washing my car or something :shrug:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

taylor swift all the way :drinks:

simple fact cuz she young

although, i do think shakira is more experienced but i would still go with swift :yahoo:

experienced means she is set in her ways ... T Swift is young ... you can mold her to your taste to satisfy you how YOU want :-D

Archived