ChevyBoy95 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 im subbed to all those. Cant forget sixdogs1 i love the signature "WHAT IT DO YOUUUTUUUUBE?! Its ya boi sixdogs1" Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
C-Fizzy Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 ThumpinMagician's channel is worth checking out. One nasty ass explorer. Just hope he can get it fixed soon. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
46panel Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 I like to find a new channel to subscribe to every time I get a new subscriber. I have around 59 now. Here are a few more people to check out... MRBASS226, tuffguy40, subthumper200, thumpinmagician, singaboy311, 46panel, flatsrunna, joobles, jextel, lol. Thanks man, glad you like the vids. 1946 Chevy Panel Truck: For Sale 1999 Ford Explorer XLT Subs: Ten Obsidian Audio 15's Sub Amps: Five American Bass 120.1's Speakers: American Bass mids and selenium tweeters Speaker Amp: Mb Quart Dsc4125 Electrical: DC power 250amp alt, 6 batteries http://www.youtube.com/user/46panel
Craig28 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 ThumpinMagician's channel is worth checking out. One nasty ass explorer. Just hope he can get it fixed soon. his secret build looks fuckin nuts TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
AI James Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 i dont think im subscribed to any of them but twisted lol.
kam311 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 I'm only sub'd to twisted and Meade and I rarely even watch the videos haha so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.