poorfish88 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 found this on the kicker site. claims to hit 174's http://hookedup.kicker.com/installs/customaudio4719yahoocom/16_12 Why lie, clean install prob does a nice number. BUT No way 174 WTF What's crazy is the people who believe his lies wouldn't know the diff between say 174 or 144. Just numbers to them, but to someone who knows calls instant
BFF Larry Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 found this on the kicker site. claims to hit 174's http://hookedup.kicker.com/installs/customaudio4719yahoocom/16_12 :rofl: :rofl: lol 174s With EXPODERS LOL Is that with port up , sub back? Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
vettedude102 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 Gotta be in the port 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
techforce Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 i had to repeatedly tell a guy that he does not own 2 memphis L7 15s, then finally gave up. I know what you mean... That is why I run Cerwin Vega Level 4 TSN's with a 4 ohm coil and a 12 ohm coil....
dtleonard26 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 Lol^^^ I did a friends system witch consists of an aq1200d and an hdc 10 and people think he has 2 15s I'm like WHAT???!?!?! Bagged 83 C10 89 K1500
mlstrass Posted October 29, 2011 Report Posted October 29, 2011 I have these stickers on my car and tell them my AQ subs are $25 flea market junk, that I'm still saving for JL. Confuses people...
BFF Larry Posted October 29, 2011 Report Posted October 29, 2011 hahah ^^^^ thats gnarly, where u get them at? Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
LoudNLow931 Posted October 29, 2011 Report Posted October 29, 2011 Lol you get those stickers off my Facebook? Look just like the ones I did. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Katt Posted October 30, 2011 Report Posted October 30, 2011 I have these stickers on my car and tell them my AQ subs are $25 flea market junk, that I'm still saving for JL. Confuses people... Those are great. I seen them on the van. Anywhere to buy? I love how people say there friends are doing 180's out of a trunk car, and they hear my single 15 doing 140s on music, and they think im doing 200s. And my sub is pretty much blown, and still doing good. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Fish Chris Posted October 30, 2011 Report Posted October 30, 2011 Your only louder than 89% of the people in your area ? I think I'm louder than at least 91% in mine Peace, Fish My system is not the loudest but it's louder than 89% of the people in my area once they hear my car after listening to there car knowing damn well they are not even close they try and one up you oh my brothers friends uncles sisters brother has two pyle 10s that would kill your 18" COME ON NOW
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.