XX7R Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 So its his fault that your subs blew because you turned it up past the point of clipping? I play his music all the time through my system and its been tuned (DD-1) and my coils never even get close to hot; 2 18" TC's 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz
AdamTheAudioMan Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 shit you should send him a thank you letter now you have a good reason to buy decent subs UNDER-CONSTRUCTION ''Old School Build'' maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box" 190 db when your done? Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it lmao
splmark Posted November 1, 2011 Author Report Posted November 1, 2011 For the price I paid its still not bad lol and like I said I know its not his fault it was a joke. I know I should of set the gains a lil better but I knew were it was good and just messed up. Now its time forbigger and better things http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/memberalbum/34416a0.jpg
JEMT8 Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 I think some of guys are taking this post waaaay to serious. I'm sure if he said he cracked his widshield instead of blowing his sub, you wouldn't be giving him a hard time right now. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
splmark Posted November 1, 2011 Author Report Posted November 1, 2011 So its his fault that your subs blew because you turned it up past the point of clipping? I play his music all the time through my system and its been tuned (DD-1) and my coils never even get close to hot; 2 18" TC's That's the funny thing i pulled over a 1/4 mile down the road and the sub was not even warm. Back in the day when I did db drag I used the first gen re se's with a 4 spoke basket and even with one it took a viper 2500d alot better then the t-2000 is taking a jbl2400 lol. Im thinking about re-coning the last 2 I have as 15s and calling it a day lol http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/memberalbum/34416a0.jpg
ALPINE408 Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 I think some of guys are taking this post waaaay to serious. I'm sure if he said he cracked his widshield instead of blowing his sub, you wouldn't be giving him a hard time right now. lol i would of gave him a harder time cause there is NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!! a t2000 cracked a windshield lol Have you ever had your woofers blown?
JEMT8 Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 Lol I was just trying to give an example o what we would consider a positive result as compared to ruining equipment. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Decaf Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 lulz... food for thought, a song that has bass near 0db is analogous to a 0db sine wave used to burp subs... so some songs you are practically burping the subs for minutes non-stop. things will get hot quick if your are not familiar with your equipment's limits i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho
C-Fizzy Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho sig-worthy post. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
VIPmeetSPL Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho sig-worthy post. X 2 plus ur suppoesed to use with caution...along with pretty much anything that is GREAT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.