Child abuse

greatblack

Yall so effin Soft lol.

I've gotten beating worse than that, who cares if she's a girl or boy, kids need that "Act Right" in their lives these days. Fear The Belt!

and yall wonder why ya kids grow up to be rebels and put fear in their own parents hearts.....Sometimes you gotta put these kids in their place.....Peace

I´m guessing you are a retard ? so every thing that happen to you you want every body to feel the same ?.

So you are the kind of guy who beats up a girl becaus you vind them the same as a boy ? nice job your parents have done ! I guess they coult not beat the IQ in you...

this has to be one of the most ignorant things ive read so far today.

You guys who think that is an acceptable punishment are out of your fucking mind! Tell me who beating a child repeatedly like that will cause them to become a better person? You also must not be parents or even adults at that because only some naive ass 17-18 year old would say some stupid shit like that.

I am all for a pop on the ass from time to time...but that's it A just one and that's in the most harsh scenarios. What was done to that girl was not a correction...it was abuse in every form. If this is how you plan to discipline your children then please do me and the rest of the world a favor and get your balls cut the fuck off because you do not deserve to a parent. And what kind of nut job bitch would you have to be with to allow you to beat your child like that. That fucking guy was getting off on that shit, listen to his comments. He is one of those people who gets off on other peoples pain, look at his fucking profession.

Again and I mean this from the bottom of my heart...FUCK YOU ALL WHO THINK THIS IS APPROPRIATE.

And a pop on the ass is all she woulda got had she bent her ass over and took it like she had some dignity.

Other then that yeah I can agree with you. This went entirely too far.

Yall so effin Soft lol.

I've gotten beating worse than that, who cares if she's a girl or boy, kids need that "Act Right" in their lives these days. Fear The Belt!

and yall wonder why ya kids grow up to be rebels and put fear in their own parents hearts.....Sometimes you gotta put these kids in their place.....Peace

I´m guessing you are a retard ? so every thing that happen to you you want every body to feel the same ?.

So you are the kind of guy who beats up a girl becaus you vind them the same as a boy ? nice job your parents have done ! I guess they coult not beat the IQ in you...

I'm in no way agreeing with what Rockbrook said (I actually chose to avoid responding rather than write a wall of text responding to his "Fear The Belt!" line) but calling the guy a retard is a bit over the top. We're adults here (at least most of us are) and this shit is clearly child abuse. Daughter illegally downloads music. dad beats the shit out of her with a belt, mom takes a few swings, dad finishes the job, mom says good night like that'll make it all better.

Open your fucking eyes (to those of you who clearly have your minds closed off and are condoning this sort of bullshit). Beating your kids doesn't make them not think about doing bad shit. Beating your kids only makes them think twice about doing it AND GETTING CAUGHT. Keep your fucking kids occupied and engaged in something positive or creative and they'll keep out of trouble.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

You guys who think that is an acceptable punishment are out of your fucking mind! Tell me who beating a child repeatedly like that will cause them to become a better person? You also must not be parents or even adults at that because only some naive ass 17-18 year old would say some stupid shit like that.

I am all for a pop on the ass from time to time...but that's it A just one and that's in the most harsh scenarios. What was done to that girl was not a correction...it was abuse in every form. If this is how you plan to discipline your children then please do me and the rest of the world a favor and get your balls cut the fuck off because you do not deserve to a parent. And what kind of nut job bitch would you have to be with to allow you to beat your child like that. That fucking guy was getting off on that shit, listen to his comments. He is one of those people who gets off on other peoples pain, look at his fucking profession.

Again and I mean this from the bottom of my heart...FUCK YOU ALL WHO THINK THIS IS APPROPRIATE.

im with you on this. I cant believe some of you think this is ok. :wtf: You must have had a terrible childhood if this is acceptable punishment for a child :shrug: Fuck that guy i am glad he was exposed, i would take a few days in jail to shove him to the ground with my foot and take a few swipes at him with my belt.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

as a parent there is no way in hell I could do that to my kid. I dont even like to see her cry let alone be the person causing it. I couldnt even watch the whole video.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yall so effin Soft lol.

sorry to inform you but by your own comment, your parents are child abusers. They should be ashamed of themselves if you got it worse then this.

I dont beat my kids.... and they act right. Nothing wrong with putting them in check, being firm and assertive......especially with 2 boys, but you cannot beat the shit out of your kid. Being scary and letting them know you mean business works pretty well but actually harming them, especially taking it to this extreme, is fucking outrageous.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I'm not even going to waste too much time.

I don't see anything wrong with the video or punishment by the father. Sorry to those who feel it's excessive, but growing up in a Samoan household...yeah...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yall so effin Soft lol.

sorry to inform you but by your own comment, your parents are child abusers. They should be ashamed of themselves if you got it worse then this.

I dont beat my kids.... and they act right. Nothing wrong with putting them in check, being firm and assertive......especially with 2 boys, but you cannot beat the shit out of your kid. Being scary and letting them know you mean business works pretty well but actually harming them, especially taking it to this extreme, is fucking outrageous.

You, sir, are a true gentleman. Also we need to play Battlefield together again, cause all I got out of you was one game lol!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

im with you on this. I cant believe some of you think this is ok. :wtf: You must have had a terrible childhood if this is acceptable punishment for a child :shrug: Fuck that guy i am glad he was exposed, i would take a few days in jail to shove him to the ground with my foot and take a few swipes at him with my belt.

i cant speak for others, but i had a good childhood. my dad worked his ass off to provide for my brother and i. there was no abuse, we could play around and do w/e, but i knew if i fucked some shit up, thered be consequences. i do agree that it dragged on a bit long in the video.

I watched the video and wasn't that shocked. The amount of hitting that went on doesn't seem crazy to me, but that is why we have laws which govern what is and what is not legal. People like me shouldn't judge because I honestly believe that the ass kickings I got as a kid kept me on the straight and narrow (I was hit with all sorts of shit). Out of all the times I pushed it and got whooped I'm 100% positive that some of those instances would have resulted in some of my family getting locked up today, but in those instances it did teach me a lesson ones which I remember to this day.

When I see shit like this, stuff that isn't over the top crazy, it's hard for me not to compare it to how I grew up and while I was whooped I think it was effective, deserved, and a useful tool. Just to clarify I'm not saying I got my ass beat on a regular basis, but on extremely rare occasions (like almost burning down the house in the middle of the night) it went to another level.

sorry to hear that dude, i've heard about shit like that but seeing it just makes more real, no what i'm saying

That isn't what you saw in this video... He said he got his ass beat which doesn't mean some licks with a belt.

I agree, and the dude said he would hit her in the mouth... which growing up, happened to me alot because I would back talk..

if you HONESTLY think this shit is fucked up... and kids shouldnt be whooped to be taught a lesson... shame on you...

he hit her a few times, said some stuff, big deal... you ever been hit with a extension cord? or a rose bush switch with the thorns still on it? that shit hurts in comparison to a belt while you still got your clothes on to protect your skin.....

america as a whole is dumbing down the way we can discipline our kids.. and its wrong... there is a difference between beating the fuck out of a child/young adult, and disciplining them, this was a discipline act, not a beating....

I wish more parents would do this, so maybe we wont have so many fucktards running around acting like their shit dont stink and they can beat the world... maybe they would have a clue and some common sense

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived