Nine8SST's 1998 Dodge Ram SS/T

Hey everyone, I'm sure you have all been wondering where Jason is. He and I are very close and I consider him as a brother. Jason was diagnosed with testicular cancer and has not had time to get on the forums. He is going through Chemo and just an overall rough patch. The man is tough as nails and I am sure he will be fine. Keep him in your thoughts and stay positive. Thanks for the support.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Oh wow. That's horrible. Him and Jazz are still in my prayers!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm sure you have all been wondering where Jason is. He and I are very close and I consider him as a brother. Jason was diagnosed with testicular cancer and has not had time to get on the forums. He is going through Chemo and just an overall rough patch. The man is tough as nails and I am sure he will be fine. Keep him in your thoughts and stay positive. Thanks for the support.

dam man i hope for the best. even tho i dont know the man he will be in my thoughts. keep us posted.

That is horrible news, I saw he said he was "not well" I was just assuming a cold. Didn't think it was something this bad. I'm not usually a religious person but I'll have him and Jazz in my thoughts and prayers.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

That's terrible news. But Jason seems to be a very strong individual and will beat this. Stay positive Jason. My prayers are with you and Jazz.

Headunit - Alpine 9857

Mids & Highs - T165,T1692

Mids & Highs Amp - T400-4

Subs - 2 12" DC Audio Level 3 M2s

Sub Amp - T1500-1bdcp

Alternator - MechMan 220a

Wiring - 1/0ga XS Power

Batteries - 2 Optima Yellow Tops

Read the fucking manual. Jesus Christ.

I dunno about that Steve...

Chuck Norris doesnt even do push-ups, he just pushes the earth down.

Why does this shit happen to the people that deserve it the least?

I'm with all you guys. Talkin to God tonight for those two.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived