Update: Paypal chose to side with the seller: so I still don't have my item or my money.

I hope you can all learn from this. The seller's name is "autosounds4less". I wouldn't recommend dealing with the seller in any way shape or form. They will steal your money.

did you provide tracking information and stuff to paypal? if you provided full documentation stating what happened, and that you sent it back with tracking info of it never being received by YOU, then they honestly cant really side with the seller

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

did you provide tracking information and stuff to paypal? if you provided full documentation stating what happened, and that you sent it back with tracking info of it never being received by YOU, then they honestly cant really side with the seller

^^this....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

^^this....

X3

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Update: Paypal chose to side with the seller: so I still don't have my item or my money.

I hope you can all learn from this. The seller's name is "autosounds4less". I wouldn't recommend dealing with the seller in any way shape or form. They will steal your money.

I PM'd the seller on eBay asking them to clear the air here.

I PM'd the seller on eBay asking them to clear the air here.

Thanks. Hopefully we can get this resolved.

Update: I have sent a message to paypal protesting their decision.

Just don't expect to get all your money back. They can charge you a restocking fee besides the fact it was shipped.