what do you do for a living??

A. Controls engineer

B. A.S. in industrial electronics tech. B.S. in electrical eng. Tech.

C. I build, program and install conveyor systems for companies like Amazon, JC Penney, Frito Lay, Walmart, Best Buy, etc. Have to know AutoCAD and RS Logix for PLY programming.

D. Started off at about $48k and got bumped up to $50k.

Job includes a shit ton of travel. I live in Grand Rapids MI and got a call one morning and had to be to Hebron Ky by that same day. Shit sucks.

Currently: Service manager at a custom Harley shop

This one required a HS Diploma, or GED not sure about others

Oversee what the service and parts guys do, have to deal with any unsatisfied customers, etc

We are only open 4 days a week, 32 hours a week so the pay isn't great, but it gives me plenty of time to watch my kiddos grow. I gross $14.75 an hour, bring home $8** every 2 weeks.

I'm currently wrapping up my EMT-I school right now. Couple that with the NPQ-1 I already have. Hoping to get on as a FF-1 at a decent department, then start Paramedic school within 2-3 years. I'm actually in the hiring process at the department of my dreams as we speak, but it's a 8 step process... I'm in step 4. Almost half way there.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I m 15 but i fix ipod touches and pretty much any electronics you can think of not enough for a family but for my expenses here and im saving up for a car. But in the futurr i want to be an electrical engineer. Im still in Hs but i get some college classes so hopefully by age 21 ill have a masters already...

Just to give you the heads up, be prepared to be brain raped with math. PM me if you want to know anything about EE.

I'm a wholesaler..I buy and sale cars to and from dealerships as well as sale them at auctions: I buy for 3 stores.. Nissan..Toyota and a Dodge store..also buy for some independent lots..it's 100 percent commission eat what you kill..after expenses I made $90k last year..should be a little more this year..it's a tough hustle.. some weeks you kill it..some weeks you lose money... buying and selling...buying and selling

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

A.)welding fabricator

B.)one year technicial degree

c.}weld using all processes, make/read blueprints, maintence, grinding parts

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Audiopipe 100watt amp

kenwood headunit

JL Audio 15w6 subs

2000 Pontiac Montana

JVC Headunit

caraudioclassifieds.org

wigm-tuners.org

I listen to old bitches complain about everything possible at a grocery store. I do the customer service desk.

I make 8.05 an hour and it sucks. Haha

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

serta mattress, i work in the plant i get paid 12.00 maybe more its all dependz on where i get sent too, some pay up to 25 an hour, so it all flip of a coin which sucks the majority of my money come from overtime though 80 hrs a week is where i get that smile on my face when i see my bank statments haha

edit just hs diploma , they pay for your college here as well which is nice and im going to take advantage of as well

full coverage 401k ect...normal shit expect non union i guess is a huge drawback

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Job: Sitting on my fat lazy ass, putting in applications

Education: readin' and writin' gewd

Pay: Between negative $40 and negative $8O, depending on how far I have to drive to put in the application.

:shrug:

But in all seriousness

Currently a college kid, no job. All (or most) of my money comes from selling shit on eBay, and odd tech jobs here and there (old people don't know how to use their shit).

I used to work at Radioshack before the lying bastards "laid me off."

That was min. wage, and only like 7hrs a week, so whatever that maths out to. (Yes, maths out...)

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

•Truck driver

•no needed.education but need trucking school in order to start

•delivering goods i probably delivered the shirt ur wearing to the distributer lol

•havenot worked here for over a year but i make 800 every wed do the math

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived