what do you do for a living??

I m 15 but i fix ipod touches and pretty much any electronics you can think of not enough for a family but for my expenses here and im saving up for a car. But in the futurr i want to be an electrical engineer. Im still in Hs but i get some college classes so hopefully by age 21 ill have a masters already...

Just to give you the heads up, be prepared to be brain raped with math. PM me if you want to know anything about EE.

lol ive been raped by math already I have Pre-Cal as a sophomore math aint all that hard but i havent really gone into the hardest part...you an electrical engineer? About how much is pay lol i like the good stuff!

Check earlier post, but yes I'm and EET. Went to Ferris in Big Rapids MI. The drop out/ fall behind rate in my degree was over 65% within the first year. If you go that route, get a full EE degree and not an EET. The difference is a few general education and math classes basically, but the ability to continue on after that for your Professional Engineering license or masters is much easier. I make about $1400 after taxes every 2 weeks unless I have overtime. Only shit part is the travel. I was told I would have 40-50% travel per year, but that quickly turned into about 75% after a bit. Hard to travel when you have a family at home waiting for you. And it's not glorious at all, just last week I got back from 3 weeks in Indianapolis and in that time o worked 284 hours. When i get out at night, the only thing my body wants to do is get something to eat and go to sleep. Its not like you get to go out and explore or anything.

kmart for 3 years make about 9k (in 3 years)

fire department/emt/paramedic not paid yet when i get paid 67 to 98 a year

car audio installer 12k a year

self taught on everything nothing hard

Self taught firefighter and EMT? Wow, I always thought you had to go to school for that... 98K a yr being an EMT? Or Fire Dept? How is this, and where?

Over here I know guys who made 8 0k EASY the first year as a FF EMT. Montgomery County, MD. Every overtime shift is 24 hours at 1.5x pay. Holidays are 2x pay. Most places now you get EMT in the academy so you are trained as both a firefighter and EMT.

EMT is becoming so important now that many fire depts are making it mandatory for volunteers to have it in order to ride fire apparatus. To work for them was my dream job but it is extremely difficult to get in there. More than 2000 applicants and they take only 50.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Bartender

serve beer, liquor, mixed drinks and food at a local sports bar

You either have to know someone or have experience in the business. I knew the manager, started out from scratch as a bar back, and worked my way up to bartender after about 4 months.

I make anywhere from 100-300 a night. Cant give a good yearly estimant because my schedule changes a lot. sometimes i make 1k a week for working 4-5 days. sometimes I make 500 working 3 days.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I work for the Alaska Railroad as a equipment operator.

Have to have a highschool diploma and have a relative that works there lol.

I have only been working 5 months but I have made 30k after taxes.

I would have to say that's not to shabby for a 19 year old fresh out of highschool.

Big baller stepping in watch out!

Stock clerk at the grocery store a mile away from me, about 8.50 an hour 19 years old.

Mainly just working on getting out of retail.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

I'm 22, and I am a hoof technician (hoof trimmer) for dairy cows, I get paid $8 a cow which usually turns out to be around 60-8 0 dollars an hour. I don't work many hours so I make like 350-450 a day. The problem is I am a full time student and I only work 1 day a week haha.

I have a couple other jobs to ge me by, I am a Resident Assistant in the dorms at my school (free food, free dorm, $200 a semester)... I build boxes for kids around my town and that's about it

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

1) I'm a service supervisor for Weatherford fracturing technologies

2) high school diploma and a class A CDL(to be an operator)

3) I supervise a crew of 30 guys they run equipment I just chill and call the job(it's oilfield work)

4)160,000

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

A.) Top flight security of the world Craig!!!

B.) Just a HS diploma

C.) Sitting/ standing making sure shit doesnt get outta pocket

D.) 12-15/ hr

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

A.) Coal Miner

B.) none

C.) All i do is drive a tractor around and hold a hose that sprays out dust

D.) Im a contractor so im only making 15 an hour. If you are hired on with the mine you start out around 18 an hour and after 2 years i think you make around 25 an hour

Basically what i do is drive a tractor around that hauls this tank full of dust and spray this white dust on the walls that keeps down the coal dust to help prevent explosions. While im spraying the dust i have another guy with me pulling back the slack to i dont have to worry about the hose.

If im not doing that then i am shoveling things that fall around the belt line.

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Archived