Bed mattresses(memory foam)

Well maybe I should say it wasn't paid for by any company, just people giving their opinion of mattresses.

It's not like brand x is conducting research and some how they are the best

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Hey knockin, here, here, I disagree. I bought a very inexpensive memory foam mattress from Wal-Mart.com... like $189 for a full size.

I have never slept better.

But their is 1 catch {I'm thinking, moreso, with a cheapie like mine} they tend to break down quick. I couldn't believe how soft "my spot" in the bed had become, compared to when I spun it around after 6 months !

Thing is, it still feels freaking great, and I'm sleeping great. Maybe in the next year or two, I'll buy another, since I want to upgrade to a King anyway.

Peace,

Fish

i wouldnt go with the memory foam stuff to be honest with you i work for a mattress company and these beds are going to give in a couple years tbh they will start to sagg you can try to flip it but that just delaying it, i believe they are just a fad that will die off just like the waterbed go with a regular bed you be happy in the end

you see with the point im trying to make why keep buying more and more beds and spend more money,but the thing about this business its hard to find the target because its a perference product ,ig thats why so are so many beds from super pillowtop to using ***** material on the higer end beds like the peferct day model beds that we make, thats the point i make because i see the returns that come in from customors buying the all memory foam matts and can see the saggin from sleeping in one spot like said above

I have a serta pillow top with a tempur-pedic topper on it, it is probably the best bed Ive ever had. Ive slept on the full out tempur-pedic mattress and it was alright but not the best for sleeping but just laying in it watching a movie was amazing. The tempur-pedic pillows are great too! I never wake up with headaches anymore. I'm glad I got mine free, no way Id pay $100+ on a gdmf pillow.

this is what i will reccomend if you want the "memory foam feeling" buy a top on it to have the best of both worlds

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

I have a serta pillow top with a tempur-pedic topper on it, it is probably the best bed Ive ever had. Ive slept on the full out tempur-pedic mattress and it was alright but not the best for sleeping but just laying in it watching a movie was amazing. The tempur-pedic pillows are great too! I never wake up with headaches anymore. I'm glad I got mine free, no way Id pay $100+ on a gdmf pillow.

Those pillows absolutely killed my neck.. I got a cheap-o pillow from walmart and it's awesome. It's like that, but softer and it's not shaped oddly, and it's comfortable to turn my head on.

I work at Badcock Furnishings here in Florida, and we sell serta, badcock brand, and tempur-pedic beds. We have a LOT of complaints about the serta and badcock brand beds, but have never had any complaints about tempur-pedic in the 2 years that I have worked there. :drink40:

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

i dont own one but i have slept on one and it was the most amazing experience of my entire life worth every penny i have severe back problems and after only 1 night on the bed my back felt exponentially better

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Hey Knockin, yea', I can see where a Temperpedic, with a mem foam topper, would probably be REALLY nice..... but then again, that would probably cost about 5 X's as much as my cheapie Wal-Mart memory foam mattress.

And just to reiterate, my cheapie mattress is probably the most comfortable I've ever slept on.

Fish

PS, Gaming, they were not talking about pillows..... Their is a mattress called a "pillow top" mattress.....

But speaking of pillows, I also have regular fiber fill pillows, with like 2" of mem foam on one side... also from Wal-Mart, only about $20 each, and also very comfortable.

Hey knockin, here, here, I disagree. I bought a very inexpensive memory foam mattress from Wal-Mart.com... like $189 for a full size.

I have never slept better.

But their is 1 catch {I'm thinking, moreso, with a cheapie like mine} they tend to break down quick. I couldn't believe how soft "my spot" in the bed had become, compared to when I spun it around after 6 months !

Thing is, it still feels freaking great, and I'm sleeping great. Maybe in the next year or two, I'll buy another, since I want to upgrade to a King anyway.

Peace,

Fish

i wouldnt go with the memory foam stuff to be honest with you i work for a mattress company and these beds are going to give in a couple years tbh they will start to sagg you can try to flip it but that just delaying it, i believe they are just a fad that will die off just like the waterbed go with a regular bed you be happy in the end

you see with the point im trying to make why keep buying more and more beds and spend more money,but the thing about this business its hard to find the target because its a perference product ,ig thats why so are so many beds from super pillowtop to using ***** material on the higer end beds like the peferct day model beds that we make, thats the point i make because i see the returns that come in from customors buying the all memory foam matts and can see the saggin from sleeping in one spot like said above

this is what i will reccomend if you want the "memory foam feeling" buy a top on it to have the best of both worlds

PS, Gaming, they were not talking about pillows..... Their is a mattress called a "pillow top" mattress.....

But speaking of pillows, I also have regular fiber fill pillows, with like 2" of mem foam on one side... also from Wal-Mart, only about $20 each, and also very comfortable.

I know, I have a pillowtop back at my home in Portland. But he mentioned the tempurpedic pillows later in his post that I quoted. :P Which is what I was replying to.

I have a plank bed. Sits about 10" off the ground. I have a special 6" thick mattress. Weighs about a hundred lbs. Most. Comfortable Bed. Ever... and I have 6 pillows. hahaha

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Okay Scottish, so now you have me / us going....

What is so special about your matress, which makes it the most comfortable ever ? Brand ? Type ? Cost ?

Just curious,

Fish

I have a plank bed. Sits about 10" off the ground. I have a special 6" thick mattress. Weighs about a hundred lbs. Most. Comfortable Bed. Ever... and I have 6 pillows. hahaha

Archived