Need advice dealing with neighborhood vandal

you could just post up in front of your house and blast him with a paintball gun when he steps on your property

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Shoot the fucker !! Bag of lie and a spade shovel and poof no more body , or feed him to pigs , first remove teeth and hair

this. pigs eat anything.

no evidence. or throw him in the trunk of his car with his spare tire and burn the whole thing to pieces.

spare tire burns too hot and body is completely gone in 5 min or so.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

your best bet would be going to the police station, talking with them, having a patrol roll though every so often, thell do it if you push the issue

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Throw firecrackers in his window at night while he is sleeping. And then put tacks under his tires. Leave a flaming bag of poo on the porch. Paintball his car. Silly string the hell of it. Start wrapping his car with ductape.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Throw firecrackers in his window at night while he is sleeping. And then put tacks under his tires. Leave a flaming bag of poo on the porch. Paintball his car. Silly string the hell of it. Start wrapping his car with ductape.

Gorilla tape would be even better. Lol. I would get some good laughs from that.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

i second

Bleach in gas tank or place a nails ina fue pieces of wood and place it under his tires so he cant see them...then when he drives off he will get flat tires..or jam something in his brake pads like a fue stones or metal and it would make an anoying noise when he braked.when he has his windows down..throw something in his window jst make sure he cant see u..like a water bomb filled with water and dye..green blue or yellow idk any colour it would stain so bad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

A classic! :rofl:

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

Tampon in his gas tank. When he drives it and fuel starts sucking in it will plug the line and stall out. After a while it will float back and start up again until it sucks back through. So on and so forth. After the 3rd time being towed or took to a mechanic(who wont be able to figure it out) he'll get tired of the headache

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Tampon in his gas tank. When he drives it and fuel starts sucking in it will plug the line and stall out. After a while it will float back and start up again until it sucks back through. So on and so forth. After the 3rd time being towed or took to a mechanic(who wont be able to figure it out) he'll get tired of the headache

I don't think regular car gas tanks have pump openings that big are they? I know diesels are though.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived