Jump to content

who is going to get mw3 tonight at 12


Recommended Posts

Posted

just another call of duty game with campers and spawn killers

Posted

Despite all the hate that Black Ops gets I feel it was one of the better ones. Sniping wasn't hard, you could still manage to pull off some quickscopes. The input lag was the only downside. MW2 was fun but got stale to me after a while, not to mention all the bullshit that came with it. COD4 I didn't care for multiplayer that much, I got into the game too late (September 2009 when I got my XBOX).

Thumbs up N8! Amazon also has other advantages, when I pre-ordered Black Ops I ended up getting $20 off my next pre-order, didn't know this until my total for BF3 was $40 :D

Well that's ghay. All I got was a stupid free wallpaper and $10 off a pair of turtle beach headphones I won't buy.

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Posted

Everyone has an avatar n8. I see yours on my friends list. I went Early got my wristband and number left and went back at 1150. Waited til 1215 til i got it. #63 lol

Posted

Someone, please tell me how you like it and how it stacks up to Black Ops / BF3. :peepwall:

Probably isnt as realistic as BF3, but I personally hated Black Ops besides the zombies which was hella fun.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Did the servers crash yet

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

Did the servers crash yet

guess who doesnt have MW3?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...