What lockout? do you miss the nba yet?

NBA Lockout  

62 members have voted

1. 1. do you miss it?

• I miss it!
    • who cares
    • ask me after the NFL is over

Alright here we go. You got a bunch of uneducated, cant balance their own budget, immature, men fighting it out over men who made their millions in BUSINESS. How the hell do you think you are going to win. They lose money every year to put a team on the court. Right now the owners are like oh we dont have to pay you guys? Oh ok. so we arent losing any money right? oh ok Players how much are you losing? A shitload. You arent getting paychecks. They should have taken the 51/49 split when it was offered. The players wanted 52/48 owners wanted 50/50. Is that not meeting in the fucking middle?

Seriously you have guys like

lebron never went to college

durant one year

garnett never went

etc etc etc

going head to head with billionaires in business. You dumb sonsabitches should of taken that offer because right now the owners dont care if you step foot on the court. Stop complaining about how much you arent making and learn how to balance a checkbook. You give me one of those greedy bastards signing bonuses and I'd never work another day in my life.

i actully think the owners are in more money trouble then players. or atleast the top tier players. lebron makes so much more then the heat owner. what he makes like 50 mill a year prob more after salary/jerseys etc. but you are right they should have taken the 50/50 51/49 when it first came to light. im more pissed that fisher isnt looking out for all the lesser known players. hes there to help everyone, not make kobe more then hes worth. but then again thats MO and i dont truly understand a lot of the smaller things this lockout is about.

remember. You are looking at endorsements and what not. Even if the owners dont have a season they have all the other shit they make money with. the stuff that got them the money to buy that team. What does lebron get when you take away basketball? well you lose the endorsements. and the money and well he has no college education so if he didnt have basketball where would he be? None of hte guys that are representing the players ever have to worry about where the money is coming from. So in a way. They are fucking everyone who doesnt make millions. I dont want to hear it from anyone when the yearly minimum is 250k a year though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Players get a fucking salary. They shouldn't see a dime of the revenue they're bitching about. It's simply greed, plain and simple. Should bring in some replacement players at 60k a year and tell these cocky fucks to kick rocks, for good.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I could give a fuck less about what they are making as long as my team is winning haha (bulls and heat). But I really havent paid much attention to the NBA ever since #23 retired. Now those were the days. Im way more of an NFL (Bears) and college football (Miami Hurricanes) fan. Football has definitely surpassed baseball as the true american past time. Sorry, I had to rep my teams in the process of that paragraph lol.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

I agree the NBA has gotten soft. When have you seen someone get shit on like patrick ewing used to? or meet people at the rim like mutumbo.

you dont see this anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhd0ZFrb7y0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxG6F8qKsoQ&feature=related

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I miss basketball. It's what I watch Tuesday through Saturday when football isn't on. Or when the raiders aren't playing, at least the warriors are. Once football is over, its gonna be quite the off season, since basketball won't be on.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Alright here we go. You got a bunch of uneducated, cant balance their own budget, immature, men fighting it out over men who made their millions in BUSINESS. How the hell do you think you are going to win. They lose money every year to put a team on the court. Right now the owners are like oh we dont have to pay you guys? Oh ok. so we arent losing any money right? oh ok Players how much are you losing? A shitload. You arent getting paychecks. They should have taken the 51/49 split when it was offered. The players wanted 52/48 owners wanted 50/50. Is that not meeting in the fucking middle?

Seriously you have guys like

lebron never went to college

durant one year

garnett never went

etc etc etc

going head to head with billionaires in business. You dumb sonsabitches should of taken that offer because right now the owners dont care if you step foot on the court. Stop complaining about how much you arent making and learn how to balance a checkbook. You give me one of those greedy bastards signing bonuses and I'd never work another day in my life.

i actully think the owners are in more money trouble then players. or atleast the top tier players. lebron makes so much more then the heat owner. what he makes like 50 mill a year prob more after salary/jerseys etc. but you are right they should have taken the 50/50 51/49 when it first came to light. im more pissed that fisher isnt looking out for all the lesser known players. hes there to help everyone, not make kobe more then hes worth. but then again thats MO and i dont truly understand a lot of the smaller things this lockout is about.

remember. You are looking at endorsements and what not. Even if the owners dont have a season they have all the other shit they make money with. the stuff that got them the money to buy that team. What does lebron get when you take away basketball? well you lose the endorsements. and the money and well he has no college education so if he didnt have basketball where would he be? None of hte guys that are representing the players ever have to worry about where the money is coming from. So in a way. They are fucking everyone who doesnt make millions. I dont want to hear it from anyone when the yearly minimum is 250k a year though

very true esspcially with guys like cuban. and yea ppl like lj and kobe and some other have enough saved up (i hope they do) to last through this year. it is greed also. i mean lj makes 3K a point. ( i did the math lol) but at this point with games already cancelled idc what happenes or who is the bigger asshole i just want nba back so i can get leauge pass and watch memphis and okc lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

I love the NBA. Football season and MW3 is making my not think about missing it. haha... I want it back before christmas.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

not missing the nba, my son plays ball and is in two leages.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

I agree the NBA has gotten soft. When have you seen someone get shit on like patrick ewing used to? or meet people at the rim like mutumbo.

you dont see this anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhd0ZFrb7y0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxG6F8qKsoQ&feature=related

Man those vids bring back memories. I used to love to watch the Bulls take it to the knicks and that little irritating fucker spike lee. haha

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4