bigmescan Posted November 10, 2011 Report Posted November 10, 2011 I was In my local shop a few hrs ago and looking at the RF amps and I look up and I see advertisement for RF. First two photos where of amps and speakers and the third was Mr. Meade himself. With his HOE. The shop owner and installer had no clue who he was. And I began to to tell them. I said if you want to do justice to the RF line tell people who he is If they ask. I'm not nut hugging but any chance I get. I tell car audio people here in NC bout SMD and Steve Meade. Hard work does pay off. I will chuck up a deuce to Steve evry chance I get. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
meade916 Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 proof? hahah tight! i havent seen it yet. They took pics a while back for some advertising thing they wanted to do. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
knowledge Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 can we see REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
AdamTheAudioMan Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 Pics Please... UNDER-CONSTRUCTION ''Old School Build'' maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box" 190 db when your done? Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it lmao
Nine8SST Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 I wouldnt call giving props to someone who deserves it "nut hugging", a hater might but fuck it! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
bigmescan Posted November 11, 2011 Author Report Posted November 11, 2011 I will get a pic when I get off of work. I just thought it was cool as shit. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
LT.Smoke Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 Damn Steve... You doing it big in places YOU dont even know you are popular LOL Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
bigmescan Posted November 11, 2011 Author Report Posted November 11, 2011 That's what makes him unique. Everyday guy with a skill and hardwork. And it paid off. Just do what you enjoy. If giving the opportunity ride it till the wheels come off. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
meade916 Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 That's what makes him unique. Everyday guy with a skill and hardwork. And it paid off. Just do what you enjoy. If giving the opportunity ride it till the wheels come off. thats exactly what i am doing....i am EXACTLY like all of you guys in many ways.....but somehow i made a name for myself and now im gonna ride it till the motha'fuckin wheels fall off, for sure!! thanks everyone. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
n8ball2013 Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 its all that lady with the fake eyes fault. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.