Sonic Electronix

Funny how that happens.

Funny you mention JL too. I will agree that their retailers do pull that a lot. In all fairness, I also have to say that I did really love running their 1000/1 amps. The only reason I left and went RF is because 1000w is the biggest JL offers. They are not strapable (at least technically) and so you cant run really big power to a single sub. I'm using RF T30001bds now. They better not go out of business.

Edited by cmrs2k
BJJ20logo20resize.png

I doubt they are going under, but anything is possible. It doesn't take much for a company to make a wrong decision these days. Profits aren't what they use to be. A bad idea or design flaw back in the good ol days was easier to swallow then it is these days. profit margins are tight at best.

I would be you would see a bankruptcy or Chapter 13 re-org before they close the doors. If anything, someone else might try and buy out the company

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

the only reason i could see rockford fosgate going under is because their products are more expensive. now-a-days kids are looking for the cheepest stuff they can get.

i dont think they could ever go under tho. most of the same kids who go cheap want more bang so they get better stuff.

so as long as there is still serious car audio enthusiasts then rockford will always be around. plus with the way steve meade is going he'll have like 10 t15k's in his car next week so they will stay alive simply off him :D

610EUROs

yeah i highly doubt theyre going to go out of business anytime soon. if the slight chance they do go out of business, im sure theyll start it up again under a different name.

doubt that.. they wont go under and if they did then that would be the end

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer