The Official Modern Warfare 3 thread

the video on dashboarding is dumb.

of course you loose all the stats you built up during a game when you do this.

but thats the point.... if you do bad during a game, and dont want your k/d to suffer... dashboarding FTW!

FTW.

Use to do that all the time on MW2. All day everday. :drink40:

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

got it today, not bad i suppose, bit laggy may be my net tho. alot BULLSHIT still tho, shoot him with 30 bulltest he hits you once whenwatch reply no aim gun faceing the sky...or hit with grenade launcher nothing happens, he shoots you around a corner? lol

but ps3 woodchip200z is what i play on

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

the video on dashboarding is dumb.

of course you loose all the stats you built up during a game when you do this.

but thats the point.... if you do bad during a game, and dont want your k/d to suffer... dashboarding FTW!

that's not what he meant, like he meant u could be lvl 27 dashboard and next time you log on you're down to lvl 1, happened to me on ps3, 4 am tuesday morning I turned my ps3 off while in a game, I was level 19 at the moment with my UMP at lvl 14 and when I logged on the next day I was down to lvl 12 with the ump at like lvl 7, it was bullshit.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

got it today, not bad i suppose, bit laggy may be my net tho. alot BULLSHIT still tho, shoot him with 30 bulltest he hits you once whenwatch reply no aim gun faceing the sky...or hit with grenade launcher nothing happens, he shoots you around a corner? lol

but ps3 woodchip200z is what i play on

been through that alot in my last 5 games -_-

im adding you im Waggy93 :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

love the game.... hate the quick scopin and campers..... hate the spawn killing but hey thats every cod imo. bit laggy SOMETIMES. and yes the guy aiming in the air that you pumped 2 clips into and didnt die but somehow he kills you..... i HATE that..... campaign is the shit though. im level 46 n my m4a1 is @ level 42 or something...... only had it for 3 days. still like black ops.... but mw3 is the shit

im on xbox live jrodizzle1125 add me lol

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

That whole dashboard shit is stupid, what happens if your power goes out in the middle of the match? LOL just another reason I'm loving BF3. Not gonna waste my $ on MW2.5. Looking forward to Black Ops 2 though next year, Treyarch does a good job at making games IMO

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived