I own a Fi sweatshirt, Would i consider being a "Poser" for wearing it all the damn time. No im not a big time competitor but i do wear it daily and it is my favorite sweatshirt. I have owned it for a year. and actually got a kid to buy one. lol Im also buying a DC one shortly and probably an Ascendent one afterwards. i have own Fi and DC woofers so idk if i would consider my self "worthy enough to wear it"

Does any body else wear audio related t-shirts and sweatshirts?

Dont flame... Certain people <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

It's fine. You're not a poser for wearing it, you are just a fan of it. I have an old Oregon Ducks sweatshirt (doesn't have the new logo and it's all stitched lettering), and it's my favorite sweatshirt that I've ever owned. the main thing is don't get it to just bandwagon and say that X is the best so you're repping it. If you like it, show that off! Don't get it just because it's popular. Hmmm, this sounded better in my head. You get what I mean. :pardon:

wear it like a boss!! its no different that wearing your sports teams gear lol :drinks:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

If you like something or someone, repping it just shows what you like and tells others a little.about yourself.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

I wear DC just because I ordered a shirt when I made a subwoofer order for a friend, and I rep DC stickers on my car when I don't have DC just because I know a good product and company when I see one, i'm looking to buy a skar audio t-shirt and sweater, as well as a SMD hat and hoodie :woot:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Nah, the term 'poser' is an immature thing that usually disappears after highschool. Feel free to wear what you want. I still wear my rockford fosgate shirts even though I no longer run their amps and the only thing I have left rockford in my car is a few feet of speaker wire.

Don't really give a shit what others think, if its a big deal to someone have them buy your clothing.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Wear it every day man! Most people won't even know Fi.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)