PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Whoever took that video was desperate for those last few sips.......

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There's so many interiors of those things around it shouldn't be an issue to wrap up.

its not an issue.. the issue is the shit he did to it like aftermarket gauges and he fucked up the doors but like you said.. everything can be had.. i think $3500 will be my spending for it.. i already have singer alternator and extra amps and subs so audio wont be an issue

Don't you guys have ridiculous laws pertaining to modified cars over there?

yeah man, its just bullshit.

I dunno, I think maybe it's the US with all the ridiculous laws...

There they have a V8 in practically every car, but to bring the Holden over here (GTO) the US had them put the fucking tank in the most stupid fucking place behind the back seat. Have to wall a GTO to get decent bass in it here.

man with what you guys can drive on the street compared to us, all of the big dollar cars just tow their cars to the events and let loose there

and unfortunately the V8 thing is not the case, mostly 4 bangers and 6 cylinders, if you mean after market though the V8 scene is strong but imports and turbo 6's are still there. It sucks how small the aftermarket industry is in Aus, i guess thats why we love the LS motors, plenty of support from the states

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

What mods are illegal on your streets?

Emission related? Suspension mods?

Like in California, you can't really do anything to your car that increases emissions or defeats any emission controls. In some other states, you can't modify your headlights from stock, meaning adding HIDs...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

What mods are illegal on your streets?

Emission related? Suspension mods?

Like in California, you can't really do anything to your car that increases emissions or defeats any emission controls. In some other states, you can't modify your headlights from stock, meaning adding HIDs...

Headlight mods are illegal at the federal level.

Exhaust mods are as well, it's just no one here gives a fuck.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Just re read what I wrote...lol. I know not every car has a v8 but you guys seem to have more v8s available than we do. Maybe just Holden's or maybe it's just media perception.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Crappy picture, but its the best my phone will do.

Finally got all the parts and got it together today.

img_2576.jpg

Aero Precision Upper and Lower

ACE ARFX stock

BCM BCG, Gunfighter charging handle and lower parts kit

18" Faxon 416R Stainless Fluted 5.56 Barrel

Handguard is a 15" Keymod unit that the local gun store had for $100

Muzzle device is a compensator the same shop had in

Magpul MBUS front and rear sights

Gonna be picking up and optic for it here soon.

Archived