PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

The salesperson didn't want to make a deal with me on this truck because of the payment i wanted and down payment I wanted to give He kept telling me they couldn't do it but if I took a 2 wheel drive they could. I damn near walked out saying well I guess it ain't mine time to get a truck.sure enough we came to an agreement and bam had the truck I wanted. Just try it out you never know. I didn't expect to even get a truck that day. I just went to see what I would need to get a truck to be ready for it.

picked this up today, i am trying to get a bunch of tools cordless for smaller jobs, nothing more annoying then having to run leads out for a 2 minute cut

20161220_145942_zpsr9y1dnzh.jpg

so now i have the , jigsaw,circ saw,sawzall, multitool, drill, impact driver and angle grinder... i think that is the basics covered for now

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

The salesperson didn't want to make a deal with me on this truck because of the payment i wanted and down payment I wanted to give He kept telling me they couldn't do it but if I took a 2 wheel drive they could. I damn near walked out saying well I guess it ain't mine time to get a truck.sure enough we came to an agreement and bam had the truck I wanted. Just try it out you never know. I didn't expect to even get a truck that day. I just went to see what I would need to get a truck to be ready for it.

Nice truck, what dealer did you get it from?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived