1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Got a little anxious...bought an Otter Box 'commuter' case for the Galaxy S3 I'll be picking up in August.

sam4-galaxy-s3-j1-1.jpg

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

How are you liking the performance and speed on the S3 Brett?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i am not going to lie i miss my iphone, but thats just because i had an iphone for 4+ years and i am an apple whore.

the phones is fast, i think they are still working out kinks in the ice cream sandwich os though. its also super fast for internet too. before i got internet set up here i was tethering off it and had almost no lag. its super light, and the screen is gigantic but no over whelming anything larger would be. the battery life is decent and the camera is phenomenal for a phone. i like that it has the option for expandable memory nike the One X and Iphone. PLUS i got the phone for FREE because of some promo, and phones here in italy are all factory unlocked do to anti privacy laws or something. over all i am happy with the phone but like i said i apple whore and i miss my iOS

you win some, you lose some

tracking.jpg

New SHOK wire coming from Singapore Sorry but i had to resize image it was huge. That's the tracking slip though. Forgot to mention That i also purchased a SHOK II that this wire will be complimenting SHOK FTW

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

i am not going to lie i miss my iphone, but thats just because i had an iphone for 4+ years and i am an apple whore.

the phones is fast, i think they are still working out kinks in the ice cream sandwich os though. its also super fast for internet too. before i got internet set up here i was tethering off it and had almost no lag. its super light, and the screen is gigantic but no over whelming anything larger would be. the battery life is decent and the camera is phenomenal for a phone. i like that it has the option for expandable memory nike the One X and Iphone. PLUS i got the phone for FREE because of some promo, and phones here in italy are all factory unlocked do to anti privacy laws or something. over all i am happy with the phone but like i said i apple whore and i miss my iOS

I think pretty much anyone that has experience with both phones will favor the iOS, it's a much smoother running operating system, but androids phones have expandability options which I love, and the cameras and screens are phenomenal.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived