PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Oil change and some E-6000 for the SA-8 recone

8D9C8EA3-C3BE-439D-997E-7085BBA3D526-5814-00000514A6A4B908.jpg

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

the table was chrome, i sent it to a powder coating spot and they did it in white.

20120909_185909.jpg

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I had a STP filter before this one and I noticed a few drops of oil around the filter and on the metal around the filter. Sure enough the gasket had separated and made a weak spot in the seal. I won't ever have another STP filter. I prefer to use Bosch or AC Delco filters but the store didn't have it and I didn't want to go to Walmart. I have been wondering if there was anything better than the hyped up Fram. What do you like for filters?

**edit**

Nice table there Knowledge. Likin the white powder coat

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

ima play with this for a little if i get board with it ill sell it like i did my last one

20120909_054420.jpg

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I had a STP filter before this one and I noticed a few drops of oil around the filter and on the metal around the filter. Sure enough the gasket had separated and made a weak spot in the seal. I won't ever have another STP filter. I prefer to use Bosch or AC Delco filters but the store didn't have it and I didn't want to go to Walmart. I have been wondering if there was anything better than the hyped up Fram. What do you like for filters?

**edit**

Mobil 1

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

ima play with this for a little if i get board with it ill sell it like i did my last one

20120909_054420.jpg

Is that a Heli or Z7?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

**edit**

Napa brand is better than Fram IMO look at this and watch the video below. Fram has leaked on me in the past before I wised up.

FramvsNapa-Wix.jpg

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived