PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

i just bought a new car for myself after my sister totaled my old one 08 350z i got to pick it up this weekend i cant wait

KGrHqJhgEYgzkwYBQFK9B9Mg_4.jpg

0912121651.jpg

PCV valve

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I had a STP filter before this one and I noticed a few drops of oil around the filter and on the metal around the filter. Sure enough the gasket had separated and made a weak spot in the seal. I won't ever have another STP filter. I prefer to use Bosch or AC Delco filters but the store didn't have it and I didn't want to go to Walmart. I have been wondering if there was anything better than the hyped up Fram. What do you like for filters?

**edit**

Nice table there Knowledge. Likin the white powder coat

Napa brand is better than Fram IMO look at this and watch the video below. Fram has leaked on me in the past before I wised up.

FramvsNapa-Wix.jpg

My car has the right to kick me square in the nuts... Never really paid attention to what filter I used (I grabbed Fram). For sure going with napa gold next oil change.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

ima play with this for a little if i get board with it ill sell it like i did my last one

20120909_054420.jpg

Is that a Heli or Z7?

its a z7

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Knowledge you always buy the coolest shit!

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I had a STP filter before this one and I noticed a few drops of oil around the filter and on the metal around the filter. Sure enough the gasket had separated and made a weak spot in the seal. I won't ever have another STP filter. I prefer to use Bosch or AC Delco filters but the store didn't have it and I didn't want to go to Walmart. I have been wondering if there was anything better than the hyped up Fram. What do you like for filters?

**edit**

Napa brand is better than Fram IMO look at this and watch the video below. Fram has leaked on me in the past before I wised up.

FramvsNapa-Wix.jpg

My car has the right to kick me square in the nuts... Never really paid attention to what filter I used (I grabbed Fram). For sure going with napa gold next oil change.

Go with K&N

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

**edit**

FramvsNapa-Wix.jpg

Go with K&N

^that's what I use, have yet to have a problem with my K&N oil filters.

Archived