PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I had a STP filter before this one and I noticed a few drops of oil around the filter and on the metal around the filter. Sure enough the gasket had separated and made a weak spot in the seal. I won't ever have another STP filter. I prefer to use Bosch or AC Delco filters but the store didn't have it and I didn't want to go to Walmart. I have been wondering if there was anything better than the hyped up Fram. What do you like for filters?

**edit**

Nice table there Knowledge. Likin the white powder coat

I'm running K&N filter now. Pricey. But worth it.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

20120915_181728.jpg

20120915_213116.jpg

20120915_165253.jpg

Dat ass

20120915_213006.jpg

Dat coil

20120915_213130.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yea buddy! CJ came through just as expected! These are some beefy little things too! I was surprised at how heavy they were, but damn do they seem stout! I'm probably gonna build separate boxes for them and use them as my home theater subs for a little bit, run off of my power supply and the Hifonics bxi1610, then I'll either be testing them out in my car, or hooking up my brother and my sister in law with a little bump in the trunk.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yea buddy! CJ came through just as expected! These are some beefy little things too! I was surprised at how heavy they were, but damn do they seem stout! I'm probably gonna build separate boxes for them and use them as my home theater subs for a little bit, run off of my power supply and the Hifonics bxi1610, then I'll either be testing them out in my car, or hooking up my brother and my sister in law with a little bump in the trunk.

cool man.. very very cool.......

EDIT- check your PM's bro.....

Got some new pellets

2012-09-15_20-35-26_21.jpg

Compared to a normal Crossman pointed pellet.

2012-09-15_20-35-51_195.jpg

Polymer tip FTW, lol, already got a squirrel with it and lets just say it was a lil messy.

good lord. LOL

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Archived